ᴜɴᴅɪsᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs

↻ AUTHOR ࿐྄ྀ  ViniShah2↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  bxephr0dite

↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  bxephr0dite

First Light :: 9/20

» Title :: 3/5

The title was okay, it did sound interesting and also will probably attract readers but it just didn’t kinda sound right. It could’ve been put up in a better way but despite that the current one’s good too.

» Cover :: 2/10

The effort was good but I don’t think it matched the theme of the plot nor did the mc’s face claims look pleasant and one of them wasn't visible. The font too, in my opinion, didn’t look good given the theme and the color scheme and in this case, I’d say it's best to change the cover. Given the title and blurb, a more dark-themed cover with bold fonts would suit it way better. Covers are one of the two main things which attract readers to a story, I’ve seen a lot of readers choose stories based on the cover and this cover wasn’t up to the mark, and If I’m honest it did kind of bring down the whole story.

» Blurb :: 2/5

Firstly I just want to say that a good blurb should carry sufficient info and tiny hints about the plot and it should also contain a brief elucidation about the characteristics or the personality of the MC(s) and maybe a little about their backgrounds. But the most important thing is while writing it you should never give out your plot. I think you gave too little info here. Although it was short and neat and the way it was written was interesting it should contain more in context.

Dawn :: 8/10

The first chapter was really good, the grammar and vocab were on point and the sentence construction was good too. The idea was interesting and I didn’t catch any mistakes either, so a good start to the story.

Plot and Idea :: 18/20

The plot was cliche and I had read similar plots in other stories, but then again every author is unique and their stories have a touch of their spice and this story had that too. Cliche plots are of course acceptable but if not written or plotted out correctly they can be very dull. This one was good and I liked reading it too, the idea was interesting and your vocab and descriptive language/sentence construction added to that. The idea was good but given the plot, the scenes were kind of predictable but as I’ve mentioned before your vocab helped enhance the quality of the writing so that’s okay.

Characters and Emotions :: 13/15

This was the part I loved the most, your descriptive language and vocab made the characters really fun to read. They were relatable too and there was humor here and there which made it even more fun. Overall there’s not much to say here because everything was on point but A for the effort!

Writing Style :: 13/15

Your vocab, sentence construction, and descriptive language all were on point. The way you wrote it was really interesting and fun too and to say I was captured in it would be an understatement. The way you plotted and wrote the whole book was very good and I must say I loved reading this.

Grammar :: 19/20

Your vocabulary was good, so was your grammar and I didn’t catch any mistakes. Just a few things here and there. The effort was good there. 

TOTAL :: 79/100

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Yours Truly,
SeeSaw Fam.