ʟᴀʙʏʀɪɴᴛʜ

↻ AUTHOR ࿐྄  tetenature↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄྄ PLUM_PUDDING_STORIES

↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄྄ PLUM_PUDDING_STORIES

First Light :: 9/20

» Title :: 1/5

Frankly, it didn’t interest me at all. The title of a book is the first attention grabbing point of a book.

So it’s really vital to construct a title that can interest the reader. The title may match the theme of your book but it sure doesn’t make a first good impression and it’s quite simple.

I suggest you to do some research on good vocabulary words to see if you can fit a title that matches with the storyline of your book. Make sure the title is provoking as well as intriguing.

» Cover :: 6/10

Cover of a book is mainly the visual representation of your work and it should be in good quality to enhance the beauty of your book. Now this is a common mistake among all fanfictions I have reviewed so far, the female lead is never included in the cover. The cover should portray the main leads and seeing them in a picture is beneficial for the character portrayal as well.

Apart from that the colour scheme, font style, font colour needs to appealing as well. Font colour and font style of the title is great, but change the font style and font colour of the sub-heading as it’s barely visible. Also include the female protagonist. Apart from that include your name or the pen name you use to authorise your work.

» Blurb :: 2/5

Blurb is mainly a summarised version of a book that presents a general idea of a book. It should be precise and well balanced. It is a step of guidance to your book and that’s the point where readers decide to read your book. You should be well rehearsed on organizing, paragraphing, lengthening of a blurb whilst being aware of vocabulary and grammar as well. Be original. Whatever you write use your own words as much as possible. Mostly you just described the main character and went astray. Only a bit was revealed and honestly that is not enough. Write down the main points of your story and construct a blurb with use of vocabulary words.

Dawn :: 1/10

It’s highly important to make your dawn impressive in order to keep the readers engaged for the rest of your story. It should be appealing and pleasing. Also you should be well informed and aware about
the audience that you are presenting your book to. I will be thorough and state out the points clearly and suggestions for you to construct a better dawn.

01) Station your disclaimer as the first chapter and begin the rest.

02) About the cast – Be more descriptive for ex: explain more about their negative and positive characteristics, likes and dislikes etc. Also be creative with the vocabulary words you use.