ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ

↻ AUTHOR ࿐྄ྀ  Mila_333↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ HONEYFLOWERbp

↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ HONEYFLOWERbp

First Light :: 6/20

First impressions matter when it comes to getting readers. It should create just enough intrigue to entice them. And for this to happen your book should be different from the many other books on Wattpad. Your book followed a format that countless others have used, I can’t even count on both hands how many times I’ve seen a book exactly like it. What makes yours different?

» Title :: 1/5

Although it does have something to do with the story and ties in with the characters, it is not unique in any way. Not to repeat myself, but I can’t count how many times I’ve seen the acronym ‘CEO’ here on Wattpad. Have some creativity please. I mean seriously, anything else would have been better. Maybe you could have named it after a different element of the plot? Just a suggestion.

» Cover :: 3/10

I don’t have much to say about the cover as it is pretty generic. It’s really similar to the other billionaire CEO love stories I’ve seen on here. It’s a stock picture of what looks like a man and woman with font on top of it. If your story deserves that boring of a cover maybe you should reconsider changing both

However, I do have advice. You could have made it more alluring by adding your face claims. It would be really nice if you were actually able to see some faces, it would gather more readers because attractive people get more attention than the ones with their faces cropped out.

You could even go a different route and make a cover that has something crucial to your story. For example you could have used a camera or other aspects of photography, since your main character Lisa is a model. Using the character's careers in your cover would be great, since it's such an integral part of them. Therefore an integral part of the story which would make it an amazing cover.

Another thing you could do is add an intriguing quote from the story or a tagline. Some eye-catching phrases that will garner more readers. This also is like killing two birds in one stone as it can give readers a taste of the story while also leaving them wanting more!

That's my advice for you on the cover, if you follow those three things I'm sure you will definitely stand out from the rest. It's because the things I have mentioned is stuff that is unique to your story hence giving it its own identity. Straying away from all the books already like it.

» Blurb :: 2/5

A blurb should give readers insight into a story while simultaneously leaving them wanting more. Here are some praises and pointers that I had about yours.

First of all, I liked the way you introduced your characters in your blurb they are the most important part of a story. And I think it was clever to write a blurb that way, since we will be spending most of our time with these characters.