•Min Yoongi•

"So...what do you think?" The male smiles nervously and pulls on the strings of grey joggers. He closely observes the woman's face and tries his best to read her expressions.

Unfortunately for him, he inherited his ability to hide his emotions from none other than her.

She sits up and adjusts her posture. For some reason, the latter feels butterflies float around his stomach and he licks his suddenly dry lips.

She, Myunghee, clears her throat and sweeps a strand off of her pale face. "Swag." Her lips break into a smirk.

"Aye!" The short male gets up from the floor to throw himself besides his mother's side on the couch. Myunghee offers her son a fist pump. The male's smiles widely revealing his tiny, white teeth.

"Kep jang?" Yoongi pouts smugly and raises a brow towards her.

"Jjang jjang man boon boong!" Myunghee chuckles and high fives him. They both break into fits of chuckles. Until, Myunghee starts coughing violently.

"Oh shit. Mom." Yoongi shifts closer to her and rubs her back soothingly.

"Gwaenchana?" He knits his eyebrows together. It takes awhile for her to speak. To recover.

"I-Im okay." She reasures him.

"Yeah, that's what you said the last time and then minutes later you were on a stretcher!" Yoongi freaks out.

"Seriously, chill. I just choked on your hot bars." She makes a joke out of it and smirks.

Picking up that she wants nothing to do with the topic, Yoongi drops it. He looks down at his fingers and plays with them nervously. He glances at her from the comet of his eye and swallows a lump in his throat at the sight of Myunghee's unstable hands seeming to struggle holding the phone up as if it were the heaviest thing she could hold. Not being able to bare the silence longer, he decides to speak up.

"No mom, seriously. Be honest. Is it good or is it like full on crap." He turns towards her and runs a hand through his inky locks.

"I'm seriously fucking honest right now Yoongi. This is really awesome!" She exclaims and pulls the earphones from her ears.

"Mom youre not cappin right now?" He lowers his eyebrows.

"A hundred percent. This is really cool Yoongi-ah." Her voice is soft and genuine. Yoongi smiles widely once more.

"Good. Cause I was really insecure after I finished recording it." He grabs his phone and looks at the title of his new masterpiece : 'AGUST D'

"Why would you be insecure? This is literal fir' wait." She stops, her face dropping. She narrows her eyes towards Yoongi and points a finger at him.

"Mwoya?" He jerks his head back, his eyes narrow as well.

"Where'd you record this? How'd you afford it? Where did you ge-"

"Eomma!" He whines and jerks his arms into his large white t-shirt.

"What? I'm curious. Yoongi, you didn-"

"No mom. I didn't do anything. I told you. I'm done." He shrugs and looks away.

"Yoongi." Myunghee deadpans.

"Eomma." He replies in a matching tone.

They engage in a stare off for some seconds. Myunghee breaks it when she rolls her eyes.

"Fine. I'll back off. But, I hope you really mean it Yoongi, I don't want anything that could hurt or harm you in anyway." She speaks while tying her thinning dark locks into a high ponytail. Yoongi stares at her beautiful features that hold a concerned looks. He does nothing but nod slowly.