Drunk Dazed

"Helllllooooo everyone!" Taehyung yells as they burst into the building.

"He he he. You said that weird." Jimin slurs.

"Oh my goodness, the fetus is falling!" Seokjin says. "Hold him up!" He says, refering to Jungkook standing (barely hanging) inbetween Hoseok and Yoongi. The two hurry to hold him up. Jungkook weakly stands upright, his legs slowly giving up on him. The boys are lined up, linked together by their arms on each other's shoulders, some snaked around others' waists as support.

Yep.

You guessed it.

Their drunk.

Again.

And they thought walking into a shady tatoo parlour slash bar would be a great idea.

Aish these boys...

"Let's get him a seat." They all move themselves to the bar stools, oblivious to the many questioning looks sent their way. Once they make it to the area, they sit the maknae down and lean him on the counter.

"Wow...what is this place." Taehyung asks, looking around in wonder. The liquor brainwashing him into seeing the shabby, dark building into this sparkly luxurious wonderland.

"This my friend, is heaven." Jimin pats his back.

Yoongi calls the bartender over and she moves to attend to them. She has long black and purple highlighted hair, tan skin, sleeve tattoos and multiple ear pricings.

"What can I get you sir?" She questions and swings her white towel over her shoulder.

"The fucking best Irish Bomb you got!" He holds onto the counter for balance.

"Coming right up." She smiles at him.

"Woah, look at that one." Seokjin points at a man with a full sleeve of tatoos.

"Look at that one." Hoseok points to another with a face tattoo.

"Do you want one?" Namjoon asks.

"Fuck yeah." Hoseok nods. Obviously, the liquor speaking.

"Guys, this cast is annoying!" Jimin kicks around, throwing a tantrum.

"L-let's take it off then." Seokjin hiccups.

"Can't. It's rock solid." He pouts in defeat.

"We'll use a chainsaw then." Hoseok says. Jimin's eyes widen.

"Won't that cut my arm off?" He asks.

"No. It won't. Hopefully."

"Kookie. Wake up. Hyung's got a drink for you." Yoongi shakes the half dead boy and sits him up. He then shoves the drink he ordered in his face.

"But Hyung I'm slammed. I'll pobraly die." He mixes the word.

"No you won't. This will make you grow up, have huge muscles and live like a cat, sprint like a donkey." He lies.

"Promise?" Jungkook looks at him with hazy eyes.

"Promise." Yoongi smirks.