Puzzled

Messy.

Food containers and wrappings litter the floor. Bones, fries and other half eaten foods scattered all over the places. A harmony of snores emit from the seven bodies buried under the mess.

"Mmmm." Taehyung let's out a groan as he pushes the foot placed on his face. But...it comes back. He tries one, twice, trice again until he gives up and cracks his eyes open, anger flaring from inside.

He's about to tell of the person responsible for this but half yells in pain at the throb in his head. He rubs his temples and silently cries. In his pained state he notices another sting hit his upper back. And, where'd his t-shirt go?

"What is this hell?" He rolls around onto his stomach, clenching his teeth.

"Guys." He calls out. "Wake up, I'm dying." No one makes a movement. All trapped in their own worlds of sleep.

"Guys. Wake up I think my brain is going to explode."

Nothing. So, he resorts to...

"WAKE UP!!!"

"Aaargh." Yoongi clamps his hands over his ears.

"Ugh, what was that for?" Seokjin curls up into a ball.

"My headache has a headache who has a headache." Taehyung whines.

"Whose underwear is this?" Jimin tugs the pair of boxers off his face. "And why is my rib cage so sore?" He groggily slips his hands under his t-shirt and his eyes grow wide.

"Guys, why do I have a-"

"Bandage on my forearm?"

Hoseok finishes his question inspecting his own mystery wrapped around his limb.

"Mine's on my back." Taehyung tries to reach for it.

"Neck." Yoongi groans.

They all stay still in silence, all pondering over the same thought. All with a gripping fear for their presumsions being true.

"Did we actually get..." Hoseok trails off, not daring to say it.

"Only one way to find out." Jimin says.

"I-Ill go first." Seojin says. "Dear God, why did we ever think getting tattoos while drunk was a great idea?"
He slowly peels the one on his wrist first. The rest watch closely in anticipation. A tingling feeling of suspense clinging onto their guts. Or it could be the alcohol finding its way back out.

Seokjin clenches his teeth and removes the bandage.

"Er?" He raises an eyebrow.

"What is it?" Jungkook crawls over to his side.

"Up."

"Up?"

"Yeah."

"That's weird." Jungkook pouts. "I'll help you with this one." He rips the one on the back of his neck.

"Woah. It's pretty." He says, suprised at how descent it is, considering their previous states. "Forever young."