Kaja

His eyes flutter open, vision blurry and head throbbing. For a moment, the world seems to spin in the eyes of the sleep drunk boy.

Seokjin groans and places a hand on his forehead. He moves his hand to feel around for his cellphone and is only met with a rough and soft blend of grass and rocks.

'wait...'

He lifts his body up and sits on his bottom. He looks around. The view of nature and the smooth sounds of ocean waves bring him out of his sleeping state. His clothes are damp and dirty as well as his hair.

'what happened last ni-'

His question is answered by the litter of beer bottles scattered around their bodies. He sighs and rubs his forehead the headache intensifying.

'what have I done? Mom is going to kill me.'

He wonders if he should go back home or not. He really doesn't feel like it though.

'but I really need some aspirin for this thing in my head'

He slowly rubs his temples in thought.

'how do I even get out of this place again?'

He looks at the boy's fast asleep around him. Maybe he should wake them up? Maybe they also have places to be right-

"Ugh." A groan brings his attention to Taehyung who now slowly sits up. He rubs the sleep from his eyes and then hisses from a sharp pain at the back of his head. Taehyung then lifts his head and meets his eyes with Seokjin's.

Their eyes linger and mingle with each other in silence. A comfortable silence. Taehyung's lips tug into a ghost of a smile.

"Morning Hyung." His voice is rough and deep.

"Morning Tae." He smiles back at him.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm really hungry." Taehyung pouts and looks down at his stomach. "Do you know a store near by?"

Seokjin, who has spent his whole life in the prison of Hana's watchful eyes and never had the liberty of exploring their town, shakes his head no.

"Not really. I also need some aspirin. My head is killing me."

"Maybe one of them knows?" He ruffles his hair and stares at the other five.

"Should we wake them up?"

Taehyung thinks about it.

"Yeah." He breaks into a yawn.

Seokjin nods. Namjoon being the closest to him, he decides to wake him up first.

"Namjoon?" He softly says.

"Namjoon." He places a hand on the boy's shoulder and shakes him awake. "Namjoon, wake up."

"Hmm?" He hums, his eyes still shut.

"Wake up." He tries once more.

"Hmm. 'm awake." He rubs his eyes and looks up at Seokjin. "Good."

Seokjin then moves on to Hoseok and Jimin. He kneels in between them and repeats the process.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung calls out to the peacefully sleeping boy. "Jungkook wake up."

Jungkook jolts up from his sleep, his eyes widened and brings his hand over his heart.

"Woah. Are you okay?" Taehyung asks concerned. Jungkook looks around then brings his hand down his face to nods.

"Their up." Seokjin announces.

"What's up?" Hoseok stretches his arms on either side of his body.

"We need aspirin and Taehyung is hungry." Seokjin says.

"But we don't know any stores near here." Taehyung adds.

"Oh." Hoseok blinks. He then looks down at his wet clothing.

"I kind of have a headache too." Jimin yawns.

"Woah. Dude, what happened to your hair." Hoseok squints at the knots in Jimin's hair. The boy runs his hand through it with widened eyes.

"Well, shall we go now?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah. I think so." Seokjin nods turning his head to Namjoon who now stands. His damp oxford shirt sticking to his body. Namjoon looks down at himself and his cheeks pinken and he uselessly tries to cover himself by crossing his arms over his chest.

"What about Yoongi?" Jimin asks. They all stare at the sleeping male.

"Who knew the devil could look so calm and harmless while asleep?" Hoseok mumbles under his breath with a scowl.

"Someone wake him up." Seokjin instructs.

"Not me. He punched me the last time." Taehyung raises his hands.

"And I'm not trying to loose another arm." Jimin jokes.

"I'm not touching him." Hoseok crosses his arms. Seokjin sighs.

"Jungkook?" The said boy widens his eyes. "Could you please wake Yoongi up." He hesitates before nodding.

Jungkook crawls over towards Yoongi. Learning from past experience that Yoongi is a deep sleeper, he doesn't bother gently waking him up. He shakes him really violently.

Yoongi snaps his eyes open. He detects "danger", and swings forcefully at his attacker. Jungkook is quick to dodge the punch and ducks away.

"Yoongi chill, it's just us." Seokjin reasures him. Yoongi shoots a glare at him.

"Why the fuck did you wake me up?" He grumbles.

"We need to go to get some pain tablets-"

"And food." Taehyung interiors.

"And food but we didn't want to leave you here so...let's go."

Yoongi takes a moment to register the information. Through his foggy thoughts, one of them stands out.

'they didn't want to leave me?'

He blinks up at them, his face showing no emotion.

"Why do you care?"

"See? We should have left him here. He's rude." Hoseok rolls his eyes.

Yoongi snaps his gaze at him. "When will you learn to shut up?"

"When you finally get the sick shoved up your ass out." He fires back.

"How about I get a bullet stuck in your head inste-"

"Hey! Don't make me whip both of your asses with this stick." Seokjin holds up the bat that Jimin had brought from home, not in the mood to hear the two argue.

"Where'd you even get that?" Yoongi questions. When Seokjin glares at him, he knows that he better keep quiet.

"Here you go Jimin." He tosses it at the boy. "Now, can we all go now. I parked my van somewhere out there. We can drive to the store." He stops speaking and looks at the others. "That is if you guys have places to be or head home or something."

The air changes into a somber one and as if on call, a cold wind moves through them, their bodies shiver. None of them dare to look at one another, eyes cast onto the ground.
.
.
.
"Okay then. I'll take that as a no. Kaja."