Hustle Life

"I really don't get why I have to do this. These aren't even my clothes." Yoongi growls as he plays with the cool water. He watches as it escapes in between his long fingers and back to reunite with it's other fellow particles.

"You wear these, right?" Seokjin stops his movement of washing and looks at the complaining boy on his right siting in a crouch position on a rock.

"Yeah..." Yoongi pouts.

"So wash them."

"AAAHHH!" He throws a tantrum but continues to wash the fabric.

"Hey Namjoon?" Hoseok calls out.

"Yes?" Namjoon answers as he rings the shirt in his hold and places it on a rock.

"Why do you always wear formal clothes?" He asks and looks at the soaked trousers in his hands.

"Yeah, you look like a car dealership manager." Yoongi cackles. "He even has the clip on tie!" He squeels loudly and laughs. Namjoon glares and throws a shirt at him which catches Yoongi off guard. The male then falls back into the water.

"To answer your question Seok-ah, I really don't know. I've been dressing like this for as long as I can remember. Well, my parents made me. They said it made me look respected and smart."

"You look like you're trying to sell me a vacuum cleaner!" Yoongi comments as he resurfaces from the water. Jungkook jumps from the rock he silently sits on and tackles Yoongi back into the water.

"I never really liked it though but I wasn't allowed to wear anything else. But, I had this hoodie that Adora bought for me on my birthday but I only wore it in secret." He explains.

"Oh." Hoseok thinks about it.

"Oh my fuck! Jungkook is drowning me!" Yoongi flaps around in the water as the maknae smirks evily and clinging on his back.

"I'll help you hyung!" Taehyung jumps in and tries to get Jungkook off of Yoongi.

"We should get some new clothes. These are all torn and tattered." Seokjin lifts his Dior t-shirt up and internally cries.

"Yeah...sorry bout that. Wrestling with Jungkook in the woods wasn't a really good idea." Hoseok scratches the back of his neck.

"Hyung, I thought we were together! We even have our own secret handshake!" Jungkook whines and Taehyung tries to hold him underneath the water. Yoongi watches in amusement, glad to be freed.

"Oh, right." Taehyung let's go of Jungkook and snaps his gaze at Yoongi.

"Wait Tae don't do it." Yoongi pleads with widened eyes. The two maknaes approach him, eyes filled with dark intentions.

"Tae come on. Y-You're my boyfriend remember. We celebrated our happy anniversary together yesterday." He tries to persuade him to his side.

"Sorry Hyung. Bros before hoes." Taehyung shruggs.

"Hey!" Jungkook looks at Taehyung offended.

"Sorry Kook. You're my hoe to. But my bro hoe. It's tighter." He smiles and the two high five each other before attacking Yoongi.

"These look like they've been chewed up by wolves of something." Jimin looks down at his outfit.

"But we're out of cash so..." Namjoon shurggs.

"I think he's dead." Taehyung tilts his head at Yoongi's body now laid over their rock.

"Namjoon Hyung? Is he dead or..." Jungkook questions.

"Oh my, what'd you do?!?" Namjoon widens his eyes and quickly swims over to their side.

"He drowned!" Taehyung says.