•Park Jimin•

*Click*

His hand gingerly turns the cold, metal door nob as he applies his weight to open the door. Careful not to make a sound.

His feets take slow and silent steps into the building and as soon as he enters, he's welcomed with the familiar stench of alcohol, tobacco and a foul musky stench. A result from the poorly kept homes that bearly gets cleaned.

He scrunched his nose.

Even though he has lived with the scent for years now, he still finds it abhorrent.

He smoothly slides into the tiny slit of an opening which isn't hard for him at all considering his tiny figure. He ducks into the house and slowly closes the door behind himself. He closes his eyes tightly, nervous that the door might cause a noise.

After hearing a soft click, he silently sighs in relief. He turns and tiptoes further into the house not bothering to turn on the lights. He knows the house well enough to move blindly.

The air is silenced. He feels as if his heart beat rings a million times louder than usual.

'i pray to God if I can just get to my room withou-'

His foot hits a hard surface. He flinches in shock but calms down realising that he got to the foot of the stairs.

A tiny smile falls onto his lips when he realises he made it but the they twitch back into a frown at a sting. Jimin hisses in pain and holds onto his cheeks.

"Well, well, well."

Icy blood runs through his veins causing his body to stiffen up.

'dear God please no'

A deep, vibrating, chilling chuckle echo's the room.

The boy shivers.

His head shoots in all different directions and tries to find the source of the voice. He suddenly feels vulnerable and exposed in his position.

He shifts from side to side an attempt to avoid any incoming danger.

Even thought he can't see it, he can feel it...

'Something's coming.'

And he's right.

With the help of the soft, white lighting falling from outside the window, he manages to catch a glimpse of the glinting piece of metal flying towards him.

His plump lips open and everything moves in slow motion. It's sharp edge twirling at full speed in his direction.
He ducks to the floor and throws his arms up over to protect his head.

The knife cleanly sticks to the wall behind him right where he'd been standing.

The lights go on.

He trembles, hugging his body and peering out throught his overgrown hair. He'd always believed he needed a hair cut but he wouldn't let him.

He said he looked pretty that way. He said he looked like his late mother, Ara.

"Jimin!" He barks out, approaching slowly.

"Y-yes master." No matter how many time the words have escaped his lips, they still bring bile to his mouth.

"Come here." He says calmly and rolls up his sleeves.

Jimin, knowing better than to disobey, slowly gets up from his fetal position and ambles towards Donghyun.

He stops a few inches away from him and waits for what's to come.