It's Going Down Basement

"We've been driving for hours." Hoseok sighs and slumps back on the chair his anxiety biting at him by each passing second.

"Hang it there. We're almost there." Seokjin checks the GPS on his car showing a short distance between them and their destination. "Wake the others up please."

Hoseok nods and moves to shake the others awake. On the passanger seat lays Taehyung. His long eyelashes resting on his cheeks and soft snors pouring out of his pouted lips. Seokjin delicately places his hand on Taehyung's thigh and grips it. He shakes him and fortunately, Taehyung isn't a deep sleeper. The opens his eyes and glances at Seokjin.

"Jameseo kkeuda." He smiles lightly. Taehyung glances between his face and his hand on his thigh. He blushed and luckily Seokjin is looking back at the road for him to notice. Taehyung yawns and stretches his arms a bit.

"Here, I'll help you." Hoseok offers to help Namjoon put his shirt on.

After they escaped from the hospital and their moment. None of them spoke or mentioned it. Surprisingly, there was not much awkwardness between the two. Just occasional glances followed by blushing cheeks and soft smiles before they look away. None of the other guys had noticed.

Hoseok turns his body towards Namjoon with the dirty shirt in his hold.

"Arm." He states and Namjoon raises his right arm for Hoseok to pull it through the fabric. In the process, Hoseok's hand brushes over his chest and Namjoon sucks in a silent breath, his skin getting covered in goosebumps.

"You cold?" Hoseok smiles up at him and his temperature rises.

'w-whats going on?'

He stiffly nods at him. "I-I mean no."

"Hm, too bad. I know some ways to keep warm." He winks mischievously.

Namjoon freezes as Hoseok moves closer to button his shirt up. "H-hot."

"Hm?" Hoseok stops and peers up at him.

"I-I mean, I'm hot. It's hot...in here."

"Stop making the rest of us cringe and wrap it up you two." Jungkook says. Namjoon glances at him. His first kiss.

"Damn, Yoongi must have rubbed off onto you." Hoseok lets out an airy chuckle and moves away from Namjoon.

"We're here. Let's go." Seokjin announces and reaches for his door handle.

"Wait." Taehyung stops him.

"What?"

"Wha-what if my theory was write about Jimin's uncle being responsible. If he was capable of doing what he did, don't you think we're working with someone dangerous here?" He nibbles on his lower lip.

They all remainin quiet. No one has ever thought of that...

"We'll see...when we get there." Seokjin says. His face determined. "But let's just go. The longer we stay back, the longer Jimin is in there and in dangered. Hwaiting?

"Hwaiting." They nod and hop out the vehicle. As they walk forward, they spot it.

"Wait. Isn't that the van that..."

"The gang used last night."

Namjoon finishes Taehyung's sentence.

"Shit. Do you think Yoongi knows about this?" Hoseok widens his eyes.

"Only one way to find out." Seokjin begins walking once again. But before he gets to the door, he peeks through the window to check if the coast was clear. The others duck behind him.