DNA

"Worst Christmas ever." Hoseok sighs with slight frown to his lips.

"How are you not throwing up right now?" Seokjin hazily looks up at the pink, grey haired hanging upside down from the tall, colourful climbing dome. He takes a swig of his bottle and puts it down on the snow covered ground besides him.

"Don't know. But my head feels heavy." Hoseok giggles. His large layered sweaters letting gravity pull them, exposing his abdomen to the wind.

"M-maybe cause it's s-" Yoongi chokes on his own giggles, unsteadily climbing up the dome. "cause you're head's so big."

"You are so going to fall." Seokjin warns.

"Never. My mother was once a stripper. Climbing is in my blood." He proudly smiles. "I got th-that stripper DNA." He hiccups.

Seokjin shakes his head at him and throws back the rest of his liquor.

"So, I was just thinking, what if I get sucked in too? What if I get consumed by the devilish thoughts and watch as what I've always believed in perish into nothing. Watch as my blood drips into the 24karat golden bowl for the devil to drink? Yes I desperately wish to become this unconquerable rap artist yet I still fear the many dark spirits lurking in the Hollywood music industry. I guess it just come down to staying strong and true to your morals, beliefs and values. Right?"

Jungkook stares blankly at Namjoon. His wide eyes unfocused and foggy, his cheeks red from either the cold or the liquor. He then dumbly nods, having no idea what the heck Namjoon has said. The foreign language flying by, entering his ear and through the other.

"Hmm. Wanna play on the swings?" He asks.

"Occupied." Namjoon, switching back to Korean, points his soju bottle at Jimin and Taehyung playing on the swing set in drunken bliss.

"Not for long." Jungkook stumbles to feet, a handful of snow and forms it into a ball. He then aims the frosted sphere to the direction of the clueless couple. He throws it, pouring his whole strength into it, the force sending him to the white ground. The snowball soars through the air to miss Jimin's head by an inch.

"Hey!" The boy complains, looking around for the source. Namkook then fire more into their direction.

A few hours pass of the grounp snowball fighting, building snowman's and...Yoongi doing this...

"Don't you dare." Seokjin glares at pale man's, direction who is currently squatting down, a handful of snow and a mischievous smile on his face.

"Put that down." Seokjin once again says. Yoongi slowly bringing the snow up to his face.

"No!"

He never yeilds but smiles even wider, the snow now beneath his nose.

"Min Yoongi!"

The said man begins dragging the snow through his nose as if he were sniffing cocaine, Seokjin lunging at him, tackling him into the ground. Yoongi laughs out loudly under the weight of Seokjin, wrapping his legs around his waist, arms around his neck.

"I love you Seokjinie." He whispers sweetly and kisses his cheek. Seokjin moves his face from the crook of Yoongi's neck to look at him, his heart pounding a million times faster. Sure, he's heard this alot from his other boyfriends but this was his first time hearing the male utter those words. Yes deep down he knew without a doubt that Yoongi loved him but he's never heard him actually say it.

A smile slowly appeared on his face as he brought it down to meet the other's soft lips.

"Hey. What's that?" Jimin questions, pointing at a building across the street with a long line forming outside of it, curving behind the building.

"I don't know..." Namjoon tilts his head to the side, equally confused.

"Wanna check it out?" Taehyung suggests. The two shrugg a telepathic 'okay' before unsteadily getting up to their feet.

"Hey guys! Wanna go over there?" Jimin waves the others over.