Heineken The Healer II

The air is warm yet cool. Patient and graceful as it moves past the tall shedding trees. The night sky is at the perfect shade in between indigo and dim blue freckled with a billion glistening stars. An extraordinary sight to witness. Blessed are the seven souls under its blanket.

"H-hungs, you know what the sky looks like?" Jungkook drawls out laying on his back.

"What?" Namjoon tilts his head to the youngest.

Jungkook begins to giggle. "My fucked first grade art project." He laughs out loudly and the rest follow.

"W-wow. Thisss...thisss star. And that one and that one and that one and all of those look..." Yoongi pauses to laugh. "They look like the constitution of my ass." The boys crack up.

"I think you mean constilation?" Namjoon questions in English.

"Sorry, i-I don't speak Spanish." He replies and the seven crack up once again.

Yep.

They're wasted again. On the day Jimin got kidnapped, they had completely forgotten about the loads of Heineken they bought that was untouched. They had bought out into the cave and due to their dilemmas, it completely slipped their minds. After Yoongmin came back, they informed the rest on what happened. From Jimin bursting in and blowing Donghyun's dick off to Yoongi disposing of the body. They spent some time in each others embrace until it was really late and decided to finish the alcohol they bought. They took it back to where they all first met. The hill.

"You know, life is like an ass." Yoongi begins.

"Er?" Hoseok questions.

"Like it's really bad but then it can be good. Sometimes time it throws shit out." He continues.

"I feel you man." Seokjin agrees and takes a big gulp of the drink.

"Wanna talk about it?" Hoseok asks and rolls onto his stomach and lays his cheek onto his elbows.

"Sure. A lot of people think I live this amajin life. I'm a famous male model and actor but, it comes with its shit too."

"Hm." They all hum in union.

"My mom, Hana. She's been using me for my body ever since I was five. Well my looks at first but a few years ago, my body. But not like that. Just to gain popularity. She bearly let me eat, intense workouts and aton of mental abuse. That's how I got my eating disorder." He stops to take another swig.

"I felt like a puppet, ya know. Not a mind of my own, just the exterior to present to the world. The worst part started when I came out as gay to her. She told me I was being ridiculous and it was a phase. Whenever I went through hair and makeup, the stylists would touch me, molest me and she'd do nothing. She said maybe it'd make me manly. Whatever the fuck that ment. Then after our fist meeting, during the two weeks, one of her friends raped me." He shruggs.

"Oh no." Namjoon gasps. Jimin shifts uncomfortably.

"It wasn't that bad. Well it was bad but what I mean is, I saw it coming sometime ago and it didn't come as much of a shock to me. But I still felt...dirty. Disgusting. It was fucked up really. And really, I hate being a model, it's filled with evil people." He yeets the now empty bottle out of sight.

"Wow. That's dark." Hoseok nods.

"Mmmh. Wait till you hear mine. It's really creepy." Taehyung begins.

"Once apon a time. Kim Yejun and Kim Sunghee had a son Taeyong who had a dream to be a pianist. They were thrilled and excited. Not for him but for the wealth and fame. So they pushed him, hard, to suicide."