Mommy

A month later...

"You're just pissed I whipped your ass." Hoseok sticks his tongue out while bouncing the ball on the ground. Sweat beads spotted on his forehead, his yellow t-shirt soaked.

"No, you cheated." Yoongi denies while trying to get the ball from Hoseok.

"How the hell did I cheat?" He throws the ball to Yoongi's face but he quickly catches it.

"You told me you saw Kumamon!"

"Not my fault you're an eighteen year old toddler." Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"I'm not! Kumamon is for all ages."

"But his underwear isn't." Taehyung swoops in and pulls down Yoongi's basketball shorts to his ankles, exposing the male's baby blue boxers with little Kumamon faces on it. The guys crack up at the sight.

Yoongi pouts and looks down at himself, his cheeks painting red. Fortunately, it's almost nighttime so the basketball feild is deserted, not considering them ofcourse so he's saved from major embarrassment. He turns around towards the benches and his sad eyes land on one certain person.

"Come on." The person sighs and opens his arms for him.

"Minnie~" Yoongi whines and shuffles to Jimin making grabby hands at him.

"Damn. Is this the same guy who finds pleasure in murdering people?" Namjoon shakes his head and takes a sip of water.

"Don't you mean, 'found'?" Taehyung asks. Namjoon shakes his head no.

"Just last week, he came back late at night with bloody clothes, twirling his dagger around and wore a smirk on his face."

"Oh."

"Pull up your pants then." Jimin holds back his laughter as Yoongi sniffles in the crook of his neck.

"Do it for me."

"Fine you big baby." Jimin reaches down and pulls his pants up but applies a little more effort on his butt area. "Damn." He exclaims.

"That's because I'm caked." Yoongi declares proudly.

"Save me from this man." He murmers with a smile.

"Hey guys, Jungkook and I are heading to the store across the street." Seokjin declares.

"Cool."

"Have fun!"

They bid them goodbye and Jinkook leave the others to search for some snacks.

"You good?" Seokjin asks.

"Hm?" Jungkook looks up at him, confused, once absorbed in his own world.

"I mean, since you're the youngest, we're the most concerned about you and living like this, is really scary." Seokjin asks. Jungkook thinks about it.

True. It's frightening. Not knowing what will happen next, what to do next. Not being certain that the guys will stick around forever...

But, he tries not to think about it alot.

"I'm okay hyung. Yes, it is scary sometimes. Walking aimlessly but I have all of you. Right?" He beams at him.

For some reason, those words wash him with guilt. Yes they are here now but what about later? Not wanting to bring their mood down six feet under, he smiles down at Jungkook.

"Right." Seokjin ruffles his hair and they proceed into the store.

"I'm craving chocolate. You can go look for your banana milk and we'll meet up at the cash register."