Yoongi

"Ugh!"

Yoongi grunts out loudly as he drags the dark plastic bag behind himself. He feels as if it weighs a hundred tons as he uses his whole body to yank it.

'just a little more.'

He huffs and releases the plastic and it lands with a heavy thud. He shakes his glove covered hands in the air before going back to hold it. He lifts it slightly off the ground and then drags it all the way to his front door. He tightens his jaw and pulls.

Once he gets there, he drops it. He lets out a breathy whine and immediately takes off his leather jacket. He tosses it to the side and places his hands onto his knees.

He eyes the three large plastic bags enclosed with duct tape tightly to reveal its human like shape. He looks back to see a trail of blood he left from his living room all the way to the door.

He narrows his eyes at the sight before him and fustratedly punches the wall behind him and punctures a hole in it.

"Fuck!" He yells and holds back a huge flood of tears.

'this is fucking messed up and twisted! Why d-'

*Knock knock knock*

The hollow sound sounds like something out of a horror movie to him.

"Shit! Why now of all times?" He whisper yells to himself.

*Knock knock knock*

"Min Yoongi! Open up!" A bark comes in through the wooden barrier.

'Damn it!'

He quickly move to the plastic bags with a new found strength and adrenaline, he grabs two of them and drags them back towards the opposite direction.

"Min Yoongi!"

"Uhm...who is it?" He questions before tripping and landing on his butt. He swiftly moves up and pulls once again leaning his whole body back.

"Yoongi stop shitting around! You know who it is!" The male is persistent.

Yoongi feels cold sweat run down his temples, to and down his neck and back. He turns the a corner and reaches their hidden basement camouflaged behind a bunch of piled up boxes and coats handing from their racks. He stumbles back to get the other body.

"N-no sorry. I don't know who you are! C-could you refresh my memory?" He grabs the last body. Yoonji. A bit lighter. He uses all of his strength and runs to the door or the basement and places her by the others.

"Mr Min! You're acting really suspicious!" The other male behind the door yells.

Yoongi pulls the basement door open and looks at the steps leading down to the last floor of the house.

"Sorry Yoonji." He shrugs and powerfully kicks her body using all of his might. The three bodies go tumbling down. He shuts the door and replaces the boxes and coats.

He runs to open the door but notices the trail of blood all over the floor.

"S-sorry officer! B-but my mom told me not to open the door to strangers. I'll be there in a sec. J-just gotta find the damn keys." He hesitates, quick stepping on the floor not knowing what to do not where to go.

'i could just...'

He pulls the black Gucci shirt Taehyung had given him over his head and uses it to mop his floor. He wipes from the front door to the living room. Once he's done, he kicks the shirt underneath the couch.

*Knock knock knock*

"Still looking for the keys!"

He spots a soft grey blanket on the couch and uses it to wipe the blood of the walls. He then flips it over and throws it onto his couch to hide the dried up blood stains. In order to make it look less suspicious, he runs to his mother's room to get more blankets and pillows. He scatters and throws them around the living room.