New Us

"Hold still!"

"Okay but it's going in my ear!"

Hoseok complains while Taehyung empties the bottled water onto his hair. The pure liquid turns coloured as it meets his hair to fall and seep deep into the grounds.

"Looking good." Namjoon compliments Jimin who works on his hair using the curling iron.

"And feeling good." He adds with a smirk. The two boys laugh at his cocky behaviour. "I kid. You look amazing too Hyung. Jin Hyung is really good at this hair thing."

Namjoon runs a hand through his now stylishly cut and pinkened hair. "He really is."

"I was really unsure of the colour I chose. I actually never noticed it was this until we got back." Jimin chuckles.

"Yeah. You were totally out of it."

"Hey! It was your phone's fault." He jokingly punches his arm.

"Yeah right. You look great in orange though."

"Gomawo!" Jimin shows off a toothy grin.

"Wait." Yoongi walks up to Seokjin who works on Jungkook's hair. His hands in his pockets.

"What?" Seokjin shifts his focus towards him.

"Did you mix Hoseok's pink with his brown?" Yoongi picks the two boxes up and raises a brow.

"...yeah..." Seokjin knits his eyebrows together.

"Won't his hair fall off?"

"Oh my God will my hair fall off?!?!" Jungkook panicks in his seat.

"What n-no it won't! Hopefully!" Seokjin covers the maknae's ears with his wrist because of the hair dye on his gloved hands.

"Shut up! It won't fall off." He whisper yells at Yoongi.

"And how sure are you of that?" Yoongi crosses his arms over his chest.

"F-four out of one hundred..."

Yoongi sighs and walks over to a pile of clothing.

"Kookie! Would you prefer your black bucket hat, the red ball cap or the beanie?" He holds the items up.

"Hyung..." Jungkook looks up at Seokjin with wide frightened eyes.

"Don't worry baby boy. He's just being the pain in the ass he usually is." Seokjin offers a weavering smile. Jungkook makes a tiny sound between a laugh and cry and faces forward.

//•°🌒°•//

"Now! For the moment you've all been waiting for...I proudly present to you-"

"You said you wouldn't make this weird." Yoongi fusses and stomps his feet on the floor.

"Shhh, don't disrupt me!" Seokjin glares at him. Yoongi replies with a pout spotted on an annoyed looking face.

"We've been staring outside for a while now, hurry." Hoseok complains while sweeping a lock of silver pink hair strand away from his eyes.

The rest also begin to mumble their complaints about the order they were given. Seokjin wants to make a dramatic reveal but because of the small space they live in, they have to face their backs to the enterence in order to not ruin the surprise.

"Fine if you wanna do it the boring way." Seokjin pouts.

"No do it. It's fine." Namjoon says having heard the pout from his voice.