On A Mission 2

"Yoongi get off the blankets!" Hoseok shoves the boy. Yoongi resists and clings onto the soft fabric.

"No." He mumbles with his eyes closed.

"Yoongi stop being an asshole! I wanna sleep too!" Hoseok whines, kneeling besides him. Yoongi opens one eye to stare at Hoseok's pouty face. He holds back a smile and flips him off.

"It's my blanket."

Hoseok rolls his eyes and huffs.

"Yoongi you seriously cannot use up all of those by yourself." Seokjin who is currently brushing a half asleep Jimin's hair says.

"I can. Watch me." Yoongi shuts his eyes and fake sleeps snoring loudly.

"Fine then, I'll just call for back up." Hoseok smirks. Yoongi doesn't respond, curious as to what he's talking about.

"Tae Tae, Kookie, a little help please?" Hoseok calls out sweetly. The pair come running leaving their game of sword (stick) fighting.

Then the trio begin pulling the blankets away from Yoongi's grasp.

"What the fuck?! Get off of me!" He yells but the two continue to pull. He uses all of his strength and pulls.

"How is a tiny person like him so strong?" Taehyung struggles.

"I have an idea." Jungkook speaks up. He then let's go of the blankets and reaches straight for Yoongi and tickles him.

"Oh my God, get away from me!" Yoongi warns and tries to fight him off, his t-shirt riding up his stomach to reveal his pale abs.

Hoseok and Taehyung pin his limbs down and tickle him. Yoongi gives in and burst into laughter. The others peer down at him and can't help but admire his cute gummy smile. His face seeming to glow from his bright smile.

Just then, Namjoon moves to stand over him with a buck of water. The boy smirks manically and looks down onto Yoongi. "Wake the fuck up bitch." Namjoon growls. Yoongi's smile drops. His body grows numb to the fingers and the other's voices seem distances away. He looks around and the boys are no where to be seen.

A cold sensation overcomes his body and sinks into his bones. He feels himself sink into the unknown depths of an ocean.

Yoongi feels suffocated, the water fills his lungs and he waves his arms around but a sharp pain on his left shoulder stabs him.

"I said wake up peasant!"

A loud gasp escapes the boy and the floor. His shivering body scrambles up and sticks itself to the near wall. He pants and wipe the water off his face.

"Look at you, pathetic. Scattering around the floor like the fucking roach you are." Yeonjun chuckles, amused.

"You fucked up asshole I swear one of th-these days I-I will make you regret fucking with me!" Yoongi threatens through chattering teeth.

"Yeah yeah, but for now, you're my bitch. Get up, we have to go." He casually throws the empty buck at Yoongi.

"Where?" He shoots daggers through his eyes.

"Well Yoongi, we have to celebrate your arrival right? A friend of mine invited us over. He wants to show us his toy." Yeonjun smirks.

"I'm not going." He crosses his arms, still shivering severely.

"Fine. I guess you want to freeze to death in there." He raises a brow.

"Cool by me. I'd rather die in here. than follow you around." He sneers knowing fully well that they need him and would never kill him.