Healing

"One more to go." Taehyung guides the noodles on the chopsticks to Jimin's lips. The boy grimmaces but opens his mouth and slowly chews the food. His nausea worsens but he pushes it back and swallows.

"Yay! I'm so proud of you." Taehyung pulls the boy into a tight hug.

It's been a month. The boys are closer than ever. Right after the tree climbing even and them opening up, they have each tried helping each other to heal. For example, Namjoon has become some sort of therapist for them, Taehyung and Hoseok help the others with their eating disorders, Jungkook is that supportive one who helps them get their minds off things. It works really well actually.

They pull away from each other but Jimin begins to gag.

"No Minnie, hold it in. Here." He hands him a bottle of water and feeds it to him. After a few gulps, he moves away.

"You okay?"

"Hm." He nods.

"Great progress! You almost finished the cup today."

Jimin looks at the cup of noodles and smiles softly. He did, didn't he. In fact, he has been looking better too. His facial scars are almost gone, his arm is healed, they just don't know how to get the cast off. He has gained a little more weight. Not much but they're getting there. He's livelier and it's now safe to say, happier. Jimin decided to fully forgive Yoongi. Yes he did feel hurt but it wouldn't be any use being angry at him his whole life. He did also help him get away from Donghyun too. Who knows where he'd be now? And like Yoongi said, it was a mistake. He didn't intend to do it. He was just a clueless kid caught up with the wrong crowd.

"One more Seokjinie." Hoseok coos. The other pouts.

"Come on. Do it for me?" Hoseok tries once more and it works. He parts his lips enough for the food to go in.

"There. Done. Wasn't so hard right?" He gives him a hug and Seokjin nods looking down. Hoseok tilts his head up using his index finger.

"Hey, remember. It's okay to eat. You're perfect. You shouldn't change anything about yourself to seek others approval cause we love you for you okay?"

Seokjin cracks a small smile and nods. "Gomawo."

Hoseok nods at him with a comforting grin.

"No I like killing people. It's relaxing." Yoongi states.

"Riiight. Then what is the problem." Namjoon asks him already tired of the other. They both sit on bean bags facing each other.

"I don't know. I just feel all dark and angry and restless." Yoongi taps his chin.

"Don't you think that maybe your conscience is finally catching up with your past action?"

"No. Not that either."

"Okay give me something to work with." Namjoon sighs.

"Hey you're the therapist! You tell me."

"Well I can't tell you anything until you tell me something!"

"Fine then! I haven't been laid in a while and y'all are fucking hot! Happy?"

Namjoon is stunned and takes his reading glasses off placing them on the floor besides him.

"Setion over. I'll see you tomorrow Mr Min." He calmly states.

"Whatever." Yoongi mumbles and flops himself to the floor. "Hoseok come sit on me."

"No way."

"How bout you Jimin?"

"Hyung no."

"Tae? Jin?"

"Nope." They say in union.

"Jungkoo-"

"Leave the maknae alone Yoongi." Seokjin glares.

"Joonie?" He desperately looks at him.

"Stop."

"Aw." He pouts and buries his face in his hands.

"Hoseok Hyung?" Jungkook calls out from infront of the TV.

"Yes Kook?" Hoseok answers and sits down on the couch.

"Why does Squidward hate Sponge Bob and Patrick so much?" He innocently asks.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because their laugh loudly, scream alot, obnoxious and play around alot." He shruggs.

"Oh." He looks back at the TV and watches as the duo use their imagination while sitting inside a cardboard box. He then looks back at his Hyung.

"So Hyung, does that mean Squidward would hate you too?" He smirks.

"Yah!" Hoseok gets up from his spot towards him.

"Ahh! I was kidding." Jungkook tries to make a run for it but Hoseok grabs him and begins tickling him.

"Ahh, Mr Kim. Nice to see you again." Namjoon nods.

"Oh, nice to see you too. And may I say, you have a lovely last name." He shows off his boxy smile.

"Why thank you. So so you. Now, what seems to be the problem today?"

"Well, I had a dream last night." He begins.

"Uh huh." Namjoon nods once again.

"It was weird. We were swimming in the ocean. The one below the hill. While I was swimming, I accidentally caught a pretty sea shell and I wanted to show it to you guys but you disappeared. I swam back to search for you but then the ocean rose and the sky turned red and the waters black. Just then, I began drowning and under the sea I saw a piano playing but no one was in the seat! So I swam to it and then I saw a black floral jacket on the seat and the jacket started coming to me and something forced me to wear it. Then, I ran out of breath and died but then woke up." He finishes telling his story. "What could it mean?"

"Hm. Interesting. I would say, this is about...Uhm. In the beginning we were swimming together you found a pretty shell and then you wanted to show us."

"Yes."

"I think this means that ever since we all got together, you've been happier and refreshed, all you worries gone with the ocean and in that refreshing ocean, you found a new you. A pretty you that you want to show off to the world."

"Wow. You're really good." Taehyung listens in awe. Namjoon smiles at him.

"Then we weren't there and your ocean and she'll dispersed so did we. This represents your inner fears of us having to split up someday and you believing that once we're gone, you'll be nothing and you'll be forced to go back to the life you ran from. Correct?"

"Correct."

"So you drown. The suffocation you felt in the past and the piano. You're afraid you'll go back home and continue being a painist and they keys playing by themselves shows how all these years, you haven't been playing the piano. You were but you heart and self wasn't into it. As if a ghost had been playing. About the jacket? It seemed every detailed?"

"Well, that was Taeyong's favourite jacket."

"I see. Fear of becoming Taeyong once again. Thus the jacket wearing you."

He finishes.

"Woah. Guys, Hyung is amazing at this." Taehyung beams with sparkling eyes.

"Not quite right." Yoongi says.

"What? Why?" Taehyung asks looking at his body still splayed on the floor.

"The dreams clearly ment that you should give me head right now."

"That's it. Yoongi's not allowed to speak anymore." Seokjin announces with a burdened sigh.