Beach Brawl

"Ready Hyung?"

"Yep!"

"Alright. In three... two..."

And with a single press. He captures the blissful live image with his camera. An image displying a multi hair coloured boy with his arms wrapped around a tall, blue lamppost, trapping it in a warm endless embrace as he shuts his eyes softly and let's his pink lips pull into an appeased smile. The soft sun's rays hit his already glowing face and only adds to his natural beauty even more. All in the background of the calm, abandoned beach which makes the image look even more captivating.

*Snap*

"How does it look?" Hoseok smiles widely and skips towards Taehyung's side who has his deep brown eyes set to the screan, the calm wind softly blowing his own uniquely coloured hair onto his face

"How does it look?" Hoseok smiles widely and skips towards Taehyung's side who has his deep brown eyes set to the screan, the calm wind softly blowing his own uniquely coloured hair onto his face. He pushes a lock of brown, green and blonde from his eyes and tilts the camera towards his eager Hyung.

"Amazing." Taehyung breathes out. Yet his eyes no longer set onto the device. Hoseok looks up and gets caught off guard by Taehyung's deep stare. His lips slightly parted as his cheeks turn pink under the intense pair of eyes. Taehyung can't seem to look away from Hoseok, he feels an almost magnetic pull desperately attempting to draw their bodies together. And who is he to argue with the mysterious force?

He inches his face closer to Hoseok, maintaining their eye contact. His large hand reaches out to traces down Hoseok's cheek and rest onto his jaw, cupping his face with almost care. Hoseok's heart beat accelerates and clogs his ability of hearing. He blinks slowly, waiting for Taehyung's move, knowing what would come next. Soon, he feels the younger's breath fan his lips. The feeling sending a satisfying chill through his vains, leaving him wanting more.

"T-Tae..." He breathes out desperately, voice almost inaudible. As he looks deeper into Taehyung's eyes, he can almost see them darkening their natural deep brown shade, leaving them almost black. Taehyung's lips lightly brush Hoseok's smooth, soft ones, initiating in the closure of his eyes a-

"Seok-ah and Tae Tae sitting in the tree! K.I.S.S.I.NG! First comes love! Then comes marriage! Then comes Jinnie with a baby carriage!"

The childish song is then followed by exuberant laughter emitting from four boys sitting on the sand, a distance away from the two.

"Ha ha ha! Very funny! Grow the fuck up!" Taehyung yells back at them, failing to hide his smile. Hoseok looking at his shoes with burning ears. Taehyung's words only cause the rest to laugh harder. Some, like Jimin and Namjoon, cat call whistle and Seokjin who falls back onto the sand, clutching his stomach.

"Will you guys finish up already?!" Yoongi asks, a bit impatiently and with a whole lot jealously, throwing a handful of sand in their direction which is useless due to the distance between them.