Harmony

"Waoh. What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" The man slams his palms onto Yoongi's chest, grabbing a fistful of his shirt in his firm grip.

"Walking into the building. What it look like asshole?" He answers, his hands placed over the taller, bulkier male.

"Can't you see the line? Now fuck off." He growls. Steel black pupils piercing the shorter's eyes.

"Yoongles let's just go." Namjoon attempts to pull him back before anymore tension rises.

"No Joonbug. This between me and him." He lets out in a cold, flat tone. Eyes never leaving his aponent.

"Listen to your friend Suga." He smirks coldly.

"Now you fucking crossed the line." He sneers, raising his fist, preparing to assult the other.

The air is silent. A huge crowd now forming around the two. The people in line, who once spoke excitedly to one another have stopped, dargged into the blackhole of tension forming. The six others stare in a mixture of fear, anger and worry, the alcohol slowly leaving their bodies.

Just before he could bring his hand down, the man swiftly pulls out a gun. Hums of gasps ring through the air.

"Go ahead. Pull the trigger." He tilts his head fearlessly to the side, a smile creeping through his lips.

They hold each other's hostile, hard gazes for a long moment before the other broke into a chuckle, Yoongi following.

"You're still a stubborn bitch I see." The man smile widely, pulling Yoongi into a bro hug.

"Long time no see B.I." Yoongi returns the hug.

"Hey! It's Hanbin. I told you, I quit that lifestyle."

"Same, bruh."

"Hold up. What the fuck just happened?" Hoseok steps in between the two and turn to stare down hazily at Yoongi.

"That's my guy Hanbin. He used to be part of the Revolution too but he quit ages ago." He smiles and answers casually.

"You are unbelievable." He punches his shoulder.

"Hey! What was that for?" Yoongi whines, rubbing the sore spot.

"We thought something bad would happen!" Jimin steps in, a prominent pout on his lips and glossy eyes.

"Aww~Im sorry Minnie." He cups his boyfriend's face in his cold palms and pecks his pout away.

"Damn. You got yourself a cutie." Hanbin smirks, eyeing Jimin from head to toe.

"Watch it." Yoongi shoots a warning glare.

"Aight. We cool." He raises his hands in surrender. "So... what are you doing here?"

"We just came to check this place out. We saw the line and we just got curious." He explains, intertwing his hands in Hoseok's and Jimin's who now stand on either side of him.

"It's just some stupid music entertainment company holding auditions. It's really stupi-"

A loud gasp cuts em off and they all turn to the source of it. His cheeks turn a deep shade of red as he feels their eyes stabbing his soul.

"I-I just. It's been my dream to be an idol." Namjoon explains himself fiddling with his fingers. A sudden sparkle in his eyes.

"M-me too." Hoseok pipes up.

"Same." Jimin says with more confidence than the others, beaming widely.

"Oh My Gayness can I keep him?" Hanbin fanboys over Jimin.