Insomnia

Some days later...

The air is still and mute. A cold wind blowing through the cave, signalling the comeback snow awaiting to celebrate Christmas with the people of Daegu. After a long day of cleaning, laundry grocery shopping, and their regular adventures, the boys are exhausted.

Steady breathes and heart beats working in sync, their eyelids shut peacefully. Soft snores enveloping the room as well as... Taehyung's sleep talking.

It's really cute actually. Too bad everyone's too absorbed in their state of slumber every time it happe- oh. Hold on a sec...

"Hmmph- Nooo~. You ordered the ramen, let me eat my shoe in peace. Nnn...no!" Taehyung squirms in his place situated just at the foot of the couch. He once slept on the couch but after four too many times of falling ontop of Seokjin, who once slept in Taehyung's current place, the two switched places. Their current sleeping positions are Seokjin on the main couch, Yoongi and Hoseok on the bean bags, Jungkook on the floor right next to Yoongi and the rest in the middle of the room-I mean cave.

"I saw.. you take a bite of...of my shoe!" Taehyung rages in his sleep. A soft chuckle escape Namjoon's lips who's eyes are wide open, his arms stretched up to support his head. The thick, warm blanket stoping right below his waist. Even in the harsh temperature, he feels oddly warm, not in a good way. He's been thinking about his life way too much and this has been putting aton of anxiety on his shoulders as well as sleepless nights. Nights like these ones.

Nights where he just doesn't seem to know where he stands in this world. What is his purpose. To fleet from home, stay with six random boys in a cave until he dies? What, just because of a stupid dream of being a rapper. Cause that's what he believes will happen. His life just feels like a disastrous pile just planted in the middle of nowhere. No attempts of being moved. He just sometimes regrets it all. A small part of him in the back of his head still wishes he never stood up to his parents and let Adora go. He still wishes he had ignored his passion for music. He still wishes that he should have taken his life that day...

'Okay Namjoon, you can do this.'

The boy mentally peptalks himself. Heart thumping deafeningly in his ears. Tear streaks marked down his face emitting from his puffy, glossy eyes. His fist clenching a handful of what could end of it all. His trembling hand causes mini ripples in the tall glass of water in his hands.

'just a few gulps and you could end it all...'

He said to himself. Convincing himself to go through with it. It was all too much. To the point that his brain was foggy, his eyes draining all colour from the world heart beating slowly, regular anxiety attacks. He just, has to do it.

'i can finally be free...'

With that thought, he tosses the pills in his mouth and hesitates before bringing the glass of water to his lips...

"KIM NAMJOON-SSI!"

His heart stopped beating for a few seconds. His once heavy eyelids flying wide open.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

The blonde runs to his side, face contorted into either anger or disappointment.

"Spit it out now!" She demands, holding his jaw in her soft tiny hands. Namjoon shakes his head no furiously, attempting to free himself from her hands.

"What do you mean know?! Do you even realise what you're doing?" She scold, her eyes growing softer. Such strong emotions swirling in one's eyes. One look at them, he grows weak. A single tear slipping from his left eye.