Farewell

Morning rises.

The sky transitions from its cloudy navy blue to a mercky grey, the sun shining from behind the thick blanket of clouds.

Hums of the ocean waves crashing at the foot of the hill merged with the chirps of birds flying above in the sky initiate the first movement of the seven figures on the plush grass.

The first to move is Seokjin. His eyes are blurry and unfocused. He rubs them with the back of his hand and yawns. He attempts to get up by planting his left hand onto the ground and support his body up but a weight on his arm prevents any movement.

He furrows his eyebrows and looks down at his arm. The sight of a dark haired male latching onto his arm firmly sound asleep causes a yell to escape his lips. The loud, high pitched sound jolts the man on his arm awake and confused.

Seokjin takes in the unfamiliar surrounding in panic.

'where am I? How the hell did I get here? How will I get back? Where's mom? She finally abandoned me right? Who wouldn't, I'm useless and ungly. What is happening?'

He has a mental breakdown and tears escape his eyes. When the boy finally moves away from his arm, he brings his knees to his chest and sobs, rocking back and forth.

"Woah." Namjoon watches in amazement at the male's panicked state. He has no idea what to do, so he watches with widened eyes. Was him (accidentally) "cuddling" him in his sleep that disturbing?

"W-whats happening?" Hoseok wakes up and sits up, his eyes half open. At first, he's taken back by his surroundings but then, memories of last night came crashing through.

'shit.'

He ruffles his hair in frustration. His eyes move to watch as Seokjin freaks out and Namjoon kneeling besides him dumbfounded.

"What'd you do to him?" He questions, slowly sobering up from his rest. Namjoon jumps at the sudden voice and turns back to look at Hoseok.

"N-nothing, h-he just woke up, screamed and n-now, he's doing this." He gestures towards Seokjin's trembling form. "I think he's having a panic attack."

"Well how do you calm a person who has a panic attack?" Hoseok questions he himself freaking out at this points. "What if he faints or dies or something and then we get arrested for killing a celebrity!?"

"I don't know! And he won't die. Hopefully." Namjoon yells at him.

"W-whats going on?" A deep gruff voice questions. All eyes turn to Taehyung. He mumbles, cuddled against the boy in the black hoodie, still not fully awake.

"T-Taeyong?" Hoseok questions. Taehyung snaps his gaze towards him, eager to correct the way he addressed him, but then realises where he actually is, he jumps up to his knees and looks around. He then looks back at the spot he once laid in to find the boy stare at him with widened eyes.

Taehyung's cheeks turn a slight shade of pink and he bows towards the boy. "I'm sorry."

The boy only silently moves to sit up and adjust his bucket hat.

"What am I supposed do about him?" Namjoon gestures towards Seokjin once more.

"Tr-try shaking him or calling his name or something." Hoseok shruggs, his eyebrows drawn together.

Namjoon directs his gaze towards Seokjin and sighs. He then crawls closer towards him and places a hand onto his shoulder.

"S-Seokjin-ssi?"

The voice comes as a sudden shock at first. Seokjin wants to swatt his hand away, to tell him to shut up and leave him alone, but he can't.

"Seokjin-ssi, are you okay?"