Well Damn

Seokjin tugs on his cap and face mask to cover his face, he then turns his body to hand one to Taehyung. The boy bows his head to thank him.

The group finally found their way to Seokjin's van and drove out of the park easily. Smoother that previously. Seokjin hopped in, Hoseok in the passanger seat to direct him. Namjoon sat behind Seokjin, Jimin behind Hoseok and Taehyung in the middle. Yoongi and Jungkook climbed in the back and sat there in silence. The wind blowing through their hair as they watched the buildings, cars and pedestrians move by.

Yoongi noticed Jungkook's beat up state. "Hangover?" He asked not looking at him. Jungkook faced him. He doesn't know how a hangover feels like. He's never had that before. All he knows at the moment is that his head hurts, he feels super thirsty and tired. He humed in response.

The boys opened their doors and stepped out infront of a gas station slash convince store. Before Taehyung could go any further, he notices something.

"Aren't you coming?" He questions Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok.

"No money." Jimin speaks and the others look away meekly. Taehyung bites his lower lips as he stares at them. He looks towards Jimin. Their eyes lock. Jimin looks away.

"Its on me." He speaks, his eyes still glued to Jimin.

"N-no, we could-"

"I insist and I'm not taking no for an answer." He cuts Namjoon off. "Let's go."

He waits for them to get off and he extracts his wallet from his bag. They follow the others into the store. As soon as they enter, they are hit with the cool air conditioning prickling at their already cold skin.

"I'll get the pain killers and and water." Seokjin announces.

"I'll accompany you." Namjoon volunteers.

"Me too." Jungkook silently adds.

Jimin was about to move to Seokjin's side but Taehyung notices and tugs him back his t-shirt.

"Stick with me." He whispers in his ear from behind him. Jimin doesn't question him but nods.

"Okay, the rest go find something to eat with Taehyung."

They all nod and split up.

"So...what do you guys feel like getting?" Taehyung asks.

"Anything would be good at the moment." Hoseok scans over the shelves.

"Ramen?" He picks up a cup of one dollar instant ramen.

Taehyung observes it. He's never had food so...simple. Not wanting to seem like a over privileged snob, he nods. How bad could it be?

"Get some for the others too. Jimin, let's go look for some snacks." Taehyung pulls Jimin away by the elbow leaving Hoseok with Yoongi.

Hoseok grabs seven cups of the spicy food and moves to place them in the basket in Yoongi's hands.

"What are you doing." Yoongi raises a brow at him.

"I'm putting the ramen in the basket. What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Not in my basket." He pulls it behind his body.

Hoseok lets out a burdened breath. "Fine then, Yoongi. Have fun walking around holding an empty basket like a weirdo."

"Fine then, Hoseok. Have fun walking around holding seven cups of ramen like a weirdo."

They both split up and try to get as far away from each other as possible only to both end up at the cash register.