Tear

"Guys get up! He's coming out!" Yoongi kicks the members awake frantically. His eyes shifting from the front door to the guys laid on the grass.

"Hm?" Hoseok rubs the sleep out of his eyes.

"Jungkook! I heard her tell him to take out the trash!" He speaks which is almost useless as the guys are still half asleep.

Then, the sound of the front door opening catches Yoongi's attention. He turns to the door to see Jungkook holding a black trash bag stepping out. The maknae doesn't notice the six at first but as soon as he does, he freezes. He and Yoongi's eyes locks for a while and the Hyung is overwhelmed with different types of emotions, the strongest one being anger. His shocked gaze turns into a manical glare which results in Jungkook dropping the bags and bolting away.

"Shit! He's fucking running get off your asses!" He commands before taking off behind Jungkook and he must admit, the boy is really fast but he's faster. They run for a few blocks before Yoongi closes in on him and tackles him to the floor. Jungkook lets out a yelp when Yoongi climbs on top of him and pins him to the ground. His one hand gripping both of Jungkook's wrist above his head.

"Hyung let me go!" He squirms under the death grip, tears already streaming down his cheeks.

"Fuck you Jungkook! I ain't falling for you tears." Yoongi spits, their faces inches from each other.

"Hyung please." He whines.

"Shut up!" He brings his other hand and wraps it around his throat, gradually tightening.

"What the fuck was that?! You fucked me up! You fucked all of us up! How could you?"

Jungkook wriggles helplessly, his breath getting cut short, tiny black dots spotting his vision. Yoongi dips down to his ear. "You made me feel stuff, fucking messed up stuff." His lips trembles, his own eyes filled with unshed tears. Jungkook really hurt him. He gave him his first heartbreak...

"Yoongi that's enough!"

A pair of arms circle his waist and hoist his body off of Jungkook who immediately fills his lungs with the desperately needed air.

"No! Let me go! Let me kill him!" Yoongi cries and kicks around in Seokjin's arms. The others are actually scared to see Yoongi like this, his state being beyond their imagination.

"No! Chill out!" Seokjin throws him aside and he lands on the ground on his side. Panting wildly, eyes blured by tears he gets back up to make his way to Jungkook but before he could get to him. He's tackled the ground by Jimin.

The smaller traps him in a tight hugs while above him, his face buried in his chest.

"Jimin." He breaths.

"Hm?"

"Let go of me."

"No."

"H-he has to die. He...has to. He broke it..."

And instantly, as if his emotions vanished, he gives in. He gives in to the hug, to his trapped sobs. He brings his arms around Jimin and weeps.

Meanwhile...

"Jeon Jungkook, explain." Seokjin holds onto Jungkook's hands and pulls him up to sit on the sidewalk. While catching his breath, he looks at his friends. Yoongmin tightly together, Taehyung refusing to meet his gaze with bloodshot eyes, Hoseok staring at him with betrayal painted in his eyes, Namjin looking angry down at him awaiting his explanation.

All this... because of him?

He drags his gaze to Seokjin and is weak under his gaze.

"Hyung I'm fucked up." He cries and falls into his arms. Seokjin is stunned for a couple of seconds. Why is he upset? Guilty maybe? Nevertheless, he hugs him while rubbing circles on his back.