Moonchildren

"Jimin-ssi!"

"I'm coming!"

The shirtless male lightly jogs towards the tiny woman in the corner of the room. Her short brown hair tied back into a messy pony tail. Face dusted in light natural make up, a huge black hoodie and black leggings on, look finished off by a pair of white chucks. In her grip, a loose light fabric t-shirt.

Jimin arrives infront of her and smiles sheepishly before apologizing.
"Uhm...N-Namjoom hyung needed help with something...at our dance practice room." His cheeks turn a bright pink, his swollen rep lips stretched on either side awkwardly.

"No need to go into details. I'm just happy that Namjoon-ssi has someone like you in his life. And the rest of you, of course." She smiles reassuringly and helps him put the t-shirt on.

"Thank you Adora noona." He bows, beaming his signature eyes grin.

"It's my job now go fix your hair." She lightly punches his shoulder as they both share a chuckle.

"Looking good." Namjoon eyes Yoongi from head to toe.

"I agree. That colour looks great on you." Hoseok bites his lower lip at the newly blonde male.

Their eyes lock, reflected by the mirror infront of him. The compliments make his heart flutter yet, he fights back a smile and replaces it with a slow blink.

"Y'all don't look like crap either." He flatly says. The two male sigh, used to the other's attitude.

"We love you too." Hoseok smiles brightly shooting finger hearts at him, he returns them with a middle finger of his own causing Hoseok to break into a loud blithe laugh, throwing his head back. Yoongi watches through the mirror while the stylist adds on the finishing touches to his hair, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Jinnie~"

"Kookie~"

Seokjin replies, eyes intensely focused on his phone. Jungkook kneels down infront of the man sitting on the couch, his hands resting on his lap.

"Can I have a hug?" He looks up with his round puppy dog eyes which he knows Seokjin could never resist.

"Aw~" he cooes, pushing a strand of Jungkook's now long hair off his face. "Come here." He opens his arms and accepts the man into his warm embrace.

"Okay now move."

"What?" Jungkook whines and snuggles closer into his lap.

"I have important business to do."

"Nooo~ what's more important than your Kookie?" He pouts.

"Mario Kart."

Before Jungkook could protest, a certain someone bursts in with a wide rectangular shaped smile, arms spread open.

"How do I look? Praise me." He beams at everyone.

"Amazing."

"Like a God."

"Extra thick."

The staff can't help but give in to the cute, tall ball of smiles.

"Thank you. And I have been working on my Taebooty. Thank you for noticing Minji Noona." He bows and struts over to check on the others, his ink black locks bouncing with each step he takes.

"Alright everyone, I need you all up at the rooftop so we can begin with the photoshoot." Sejin claps to grap their undevided attention.

//•°🌒°•\\

"I still can't believe that this is all real." Namjoon breathes out. His short dark brown hair catching wind up the rooftop. His honey skin glowing brighter in the almost setting sun, a blissful grin enchanting his already stunning features.

"I know right. It was really rough." Hoseok casually snakes his arm around Namjoon's narrow waist.

"I never thought I'd ever get away from The Revolution to be honest." Yoongi grumbles, eyes squinted yet his face holding no bitter feelings but one could have sworn to see his eyes glossing over a bit.

"But hey...we made it through right?" Jimin cheers them up, bouncing on his spot.

"Yeah." Taehyung and Jungkook agree.

"Seven fucked up guys with huge dreams..." Jungkook mumbles, staring at his inked wrist. The memory brings the boys into laughter.

"Sorry to interrupt but we should really get started." The photographer approaches them.

"Of course." Namjoon nods.

"Great. Uhm, Jungkook-ssi, Jimin-ssi and Seokjin-ssi sit on those white chairs. Jimin you sit the middle." He instructs and the do as they've been told.

"Nice. Yoongi-ssi behind Seokjin, Hoseok behind Jungkook and Namjoon onto Hoseok's right. Uhm... Taehyung-ssi."

"Neh?"

"I need you to stand on a chair behind Jimin." He does as he's told and climbs onto the chair.

"Careful." Hoseok breathes out m, ready to catch him if he ever fell.

"Okay now just bend down a little. A little lower...and yeah." He prepares his camera, angling it low. And just before the picture is taken, Yoongi tenderly lays his and onto Jimin's shoulder.

*snap*

               ~✨🌕THE END🌕✨~