The Revolution

"I can't believe this happened. Why didn't one of us go with him? How could we let Minnie go out alone. What is wrong with us, what is wrong with me?"

"Seokjin."

"What? He could have been saved. Who knows where he is? Who knows what could happen to him?"

"Seokjin.'

"He could be kidnapped and sold somewhere."

"Seokjin!" Namjoon grows impatient and jumps out the back of the van. He walks to a pacing Seokjin and grabs him by the shoulders. He pulls him and their chests collide. Seokjin gasps, stray tears moving down his cheek.

"Look. I know you're worried and restless but you have to calm down. Panicking won't help us find Jimin." Namjoon speaks soothingly. His honey coated voice calming Seokjin down a little.

"Please Seokjinie. Just, calm down. It's going to be okay. We're going to find him." Taehyung hugs him from the back and rests his chin on the latter's broad shoulders. His own cheeks glistening from his tears.

"I-I..."

"Shhh. Just, take a seat." Taehyung whispers and stars slowly pulling him backwards and helps him up and sit at the back of the vehicle.

"Jungkook are you okay?" Hoseok pulls the maknae into his chest and hugs him. The silently crying Jungkook nods softly against Hoseok's chest. "I j-just hope he's okay."

"Us too Kook." He plants a his on his hair.

"This is seriously fucked up." Yoongi smashes the beer bottles with Jimin's bat out of frustration.

"Yoongi stop it. You'll injure yourself." Namjoon moves to approach him from behind and carefully grabs a hold of the bat in Yoongi's hand. Surprisingly, the boy is submissive and then the most shocking thing happens. He falls onto the taller's body, places his hands on his chest and painfully sobs and chokes. Namjoon, along with the other, is stunned for a while but he wraps his arms around Yoongi and rubs his back in circles.

Yoongi clutches Namjoon's shirt in his fist.

Why is he crying so much? He doesn't know. Why is Jimin's disappearance affecting him so much? He must admit. Who was he fooling? He's grown attached to as well as the others. He's already lost two people he cared about the most and he just doesn't want to loose another.

'who could've taken him? What if it was The Revolution? What if they've been spying on him?'

And on cue, a large white van with dark tinted windows pulls up infront of them. The headlights shining onto them. Yoongi pulls away from Namjoon sniffling. He shadows his eyes and tries to catch a glimpse of the men hoping out of the vehicle. One of the men plays with a gun in his hands and glares at the six. Hoseok pulls Jungkook tightly towards onto him. Taehyung freezes like a deer caught in headlights. Seokjin hops out the van and signals Namjoon to come stand besides him wanting them to never get seperated from each other.

The headlights finally turn off and Yoongi can now see the figures. He wipes the tears from his cheeks and pulls his poker face back on, his face hardening. Except for his red nose and glossy eyes, you could not have suspected he was crying.

"Well well well, if it isn't our hitman Suga." The man smirks at Yoongi strutting closer towards them. Yoongi silently glares at him.

'now is not the fucking time!'

"Oh, and who do we have here?" Another approaches Seokjin. The male stiffens and secretly grasps Namjoon's hand. "Hey handsome. How bout you become my property?" He holds his jaw and dips his head down towards him. In his state of shock, he catches a glimpse of the man's neck tattoo.