Thank You!

"The end!"

He exclaims, smiling brightly waiting for a shower of compliments and compliments that never came. They all just stare at him unamused, jaws slack or like Yoongi, completely ignoring him staring at his phone.

"Dude." Jimin says flatly.

"It's good right?" He insists.

"First of all, why are we all gay?" Namjoon cocks an eyebrow.

"And why are we in a poly relationship? Is there anything you wanna tell us dude?" Hoseok follows before tossing a jelly bean into his mouth.

"Why was I being sexually abused by my uncle and doing nothing about it? Ya know I could have fought back." Jimin stands in a proud fighting stance.

"Calm down Bruce Lee." Seokjin pushes him down onto the couch with an eye roll.

Taehyung's smile drops at the feed back. "Y-Yoongi Hyung?"

"Don't talk to me. You made me a psychotic teenager who served as a slut for multiple men, killed many innocent people and oh yeah, I'm fucking straight and my mother is a church goer never been a stripper." He states firmly.

"It was just a story!" He defends himself.

"Bro my shift's starting in ten I'm leaving." Jimin gets up from the couch.

"In ten? Aren't you supposed to open the cafe? You'll be late. You're gonna get fired." Seokjin scolds.

"Chill mother. I have my boss lady wrapped around my di-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." Namjoon warns with an icy glare.

"Whateves." He rolls his eyes and leaves.

"I gotta go too." Hoseok gets up.

"Same." The rest say in union.

"W-wait! You all leaving?" Taehyung pouts.

"Yeah Tae. Unlike you, we have jobs to keep. Now, if you could stop writting your stupid, pointless stories and help us pay the rent, it would be awesome." Yoongi spits out before slamming the door behind himself leaving the boy on his own.

He sighs heavily on his knees, shoulders slacked. "Welp. There goes my dream of being an Author."

Just as he's about to get up and wallow in his depression, a ding emits from his phone.

???:

Dear Mr Kim Taehyung,

I'm pleased to announce that your book has won first place in the South Korea Story Telling Competition. As a result, you will be rewarded with one hundred thousand US dollars. Your certificate will be sent to you by mail. Congratulations.

His heart rate picks up. Tears prickling his eyes. The moment he's been waiting for.

It's here.

He knew he shouldn't give up. He knew that somewhere in the dark world of his, a spark of hope might come alive and cause a huge fire of success and all that is good.

With shaky fingers, he texts back:

Taehyung:

Thank you thank you thank you so much. You don't know how much this
means to me. I really appreciate it.

???:
What the fuck? Are you dumb or what? It's me, Jungkook you idiot. Go find a real job already! That'll serve you right for not saving my number!

------------

If you made it to the end. Thank you so fucking much I love you. You don't know how much it means to me.

For you to walk (well read) this journey with the seven boys till the every end...it's highly appreciated.

I would also like some feedback to help me as I'm planning on writing some more so I know what to do and what not to do.

Before you leave, I got some questions.

Who's your favourite character? Why?

Who did you relate to the most?

Your favourite Moonchildren moment?

Your favourite ship?

How was your day?

That's all. Thank you and goodbye!