•Jung Hoseok•

A bold violin like sound dominates the room. The soothing melody rings around the house and the male rolls his shoulders back his eyes closed and head hung low.

'💜💜💜'

'Hoseok Oppa✨✨✨'

'Saranghaeyo'

'Hoseokie ddaebak'

'😍'

'😘😘😘'

"I'm so shocked"

The voice drags out its words and laughs almost maniacally. Hoseok alks to the middles of the room and stands infront of his camera.

'👑'

And when the last laugh sounds out...

"Ha-Ha!"

He takes it as a signal to begin. He lifts his gaze that hold a cold, sharp glare. He lifts his arms to either side of his body to contracts and stiffen all off his muscles and pops, just in time to catch the first beat. After that, he lets the music take over his entire body.

"Bomi wado eopseo eodiedo ongi
Changbakken nalkaroun baneuri doda mak
Hagan sumgyeol like icy
Heunjeok eopsi gone illeongideon byeolbit
Stuck in my heart keojin gumeong"

He switched from his full out, powerful movements to shimmy into a dougie.

'🤯'

'👏👏👏'

'Woooooo!!!!'

'✨👌✨'

'💜♥️💜♥️'

'Oppa saranghae'

'Go Hyung😎'

"I really lost my mind
Really really really lost it
Ha-Ha!"

He drops onto his right knee, the other extended to the side and his arms in the air. His signature move.

"Eoreobuteun nae ipsul
Hyeokkeute maemdora"

After swinging himself back up, he begins once again. He waves. From his right arm, down his chest and to his left leg and back up. His feet move in every direction possible and adds in some jumps as if he were as light as a feather.

He feels...alive. His heart beating loudly and harmonizes along with the music. A smile graces his lips lighting up his face.

'ouch my♥️'

'thats illegal Hyung!'

'feelin blessed by ur smile☀️ gomawo'

"Cyeolbing hosureul geonneo Gil ttara
Darrin kk-"

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. The music stops, so does Hoseok.

'???'

'Wae?'

'☹️'

His once hot body grows immediately frosty. He breaths heavily and slowly moves his gaze to the entrance of the living room and standing there, by his phone and speakers, his father. Tall, midnight Black hair slicked back, thin frame in a white shirt and a sweater vest, brown slacks and matching formal footwear. In his right hand, a black briefcase and his coat hung over it. His fingers hover over the play button on his phone.

"A-appa i-" Minseok raises a hand to which Hoseok goes mute.

He ambles calmly and puts his stuff down on the shifted couch that was moves to make room for Hoseok.