3

Taehyung was deep into his work,typing continuously on his laptop when he heard a knock from his door followed by a small 'Mr.Kim' from his assistant.

"Come in, Jeon",he called as he moved his attention towards the younger male who just entered.

"What is it, Jeon?",he asked as he silently noted that the other had buttoned up his damn shirt even after the doctor asked him not to do so.

"It's about the meeting with Mr.Lee,Mr.Kim",he said as he meekly looked at his boss who was glaring at him but decided to just shrug it off as the other has always looked at him like that.

"I'm listening", taehyung said as he looked at him with piercing gaze which only fuelled the nervousness of the poor assistant.

"Mr.Lee has changed the venue of the meeting to hotel signiel",he managed to say without stuttering, simultaneously thanking the heavens above for helping him at this crucial time.

"And we got informed about this only now?", taehyung's voice was so deep which instantly made jungkook to shiver in response.

"Y-yes,Mr.Kim"

"And the meeting is in less than an hour", taehyung said and growled in anger.

"The nerve of that man! Can't he inform that beforehand!? We didn't even sign the contract for the collaboration and he's behaving like this,huh?",he snarled.

"Let's see what else he could do to show how unprofessional he could be",he murmured as he stood up.

"Are the files related to the meeting ready, Jeon?",he asked.

"Yes,Mr.Kim", jungkook replied immediately to which taehyung just nodded.

"Good. Now let's go to the said hotel and show that oldman the place where he belongs to",he murmured and jungkook could only gulp in fear. The aura around taehyung was screaming danger and though jungkook was used to it,he couldn't help but feel anxious about it.

"And Jeon",he called, making the said male gulp in fear yet again.

"Didn't Dr.Shin ask you to keep your shirt open?",he asked as he glared at the boy who instantly looked down.

"Mr.Kim…. I thought that we'll be going to the meeting,so-

"So what? Attending the meeting with your shirt open is of course not professional. But our well being comes before being professional, Jeon. You have a valid reason behind your unprofessionalism. So don't fret it and just leave your shirt open, damnit!",he said and stormed out while leaving a stunned jungkook behind.

"Did he just- You better follow him before his anger turns towards you, jungkookie",he said and ran towards his boss as he unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt with one hand while he carried the files in his other.

"Good afternoon,Mr.Kim. Sorry for the inconvenience. I changed the venue at the last minute",Mr Lee said, trying to be as polite as possible but failing miserably which only increased taehyung's anger.

"May I know the reason behind this,Mr.Lee?",he asked as they took their seats in the VIP room- while taehyung and jungkook sat on one side,Mr.Lee and his assistant sat on the opposite side.

"I thought that I could treat you to lunch before signing the contract,Mr.kim. In that way we could discuss more about our project which would be helpful",he said as he 'smiled'.

"I see. But you should have informed us beforehand,Mr.Lee. Your intention is good but if there's a change of plans ,I would like to be informed beforehand and I don't want you to repeat this anytime in the future,Mr.Lee", taehyung stated sternly.

"Yes,Mr.Kim. I'm sorry once again",Mr.Lee smiled sheepishly and sighed thankfully when the butler entered.

"Please bring the costliest and the best food from your hotel menu",Mr.Lee ordered to which the butler bowed immediately and went off while taehyung glared at him in annoyance.

His annoyance only increased as the man continued exaggerating about his company's achievements and so on bla bla bla

His annoyance only increased as the man continued exaggerating about his company's achievements and so on bla bla bla. And what made his blood to boil was that oldman's eyes seemed to always waver towards jungkook or more like his open shirt from time to time and he had to control himself from jumping on him and squeeze out his eyeballs then and there.

"So... your assistant seems to be new,Mr.Kim. May I know his name?", he asked which instantly made jungkook to widen his eyes in surprise. The said oldman was making him uncomfortable from the beginning and now he's asking for his name? This situation was totally new for him and he seriously didn't know how to react.

"And why do you need to know,Mr.Lee?"Before jungkook could answer, taehyung asked through his gritted teeth which the oldman didn't seem to notice. Poor him

"Just wanted to know-

"Cut the crap,Lee. I was trying to be respectful just because of your age but your actions have proved to me that you're nothing but a pathetic low life!",he snarled but the oldman remained unfazed.

"Mr.Kim! I demand respect! How can you behave like this to me!? I'm your senior!",he shouted which made taehyung to literally growl at him.

"Respect? If you demand respect, you must behave accordingly, Lee! You must've kept your eyes to yourself instead of my assistant's unbuttoned shirt! How unprofessional of you and you're arguing that you're my senior! Shame on you!",he growled which instantly made the oldman to coward in fear but that didn't stop him from arguing back.

"You're the one who's unprofessional here,Kim! Using your assistant to seduce people for your own benefit!",he argued back which made taehyung to snort loudly.

"Senior you say? If you stop being a pervert and notice properly, you could clearly see that he's injured,Lee! You know what!? I was seriously waiting for a reason to stop this collaboration from happening and fortunately you gave me one. This collaboration is not happening at any cost. Let's go Jeon",he said and  stood up as he dragged the dazed jungkook along with him towards his car and when the younger man came out of his daze,he was already sitting in his seat.

"I'm so sorry,Mr.Kim!",he immediately turned towards taehyung who was in the back seat and literally shouted, startling the driver in the process.

"Where do you live, Jeon? Mr.Bae,drop him at his home before going to the company",he said and looked out, totally ignoring the now pouting assistant.

"Mr Kim-

"And Jeon, take a week off. Don't worry about your salary. It's a paid leave",he continued and to say that jungkook was baffled by his boss's decision was an understatement.

"But,Mr.Kim-

"Say another word and you'll be fired",and with that jungkook shut his mouth instantly and the driver who was witnessing everything had to control all his nerves from laughing loudly at the now pouting cute assistant of the great Mr.Kim.