18

"Thank you so much for giving us a chance, Mr.Kim",Ms Bae bowed a little as she gave taehyung a grateful smile.

"Don't thank me,Ms.Bae. It's your talent which made me reconsider my decision. I've heard a lot about your work and honestly speaking, you're good at it. Our board members think the same too.", he said while the said members nodded their heads positively which instantly brought a victorious grin on jinyoung's face.

"And moreover it was your father who made me think otherwise. Don't make me regret my decision,Ms.Bae", taehyung said with a serious tone.

"I won't let you regret about it,Mr.Kim. You have my word. This is my dream project and I'll do anything and everything in my power to make this work successfully",she said with a confident smile which inturn brought a small smile on taehyung's face.

"This is what I wanted to hear from you. Jeon?",he said as he turned towards his side, looking at his assistant who was having a wide smile on his face.

"Yes,Mr.Kim?",he asked, his voice fused with total ecstasy which instantly made taehyung to chuckle fondly but soon morphed it with a cough when he  realised what he was doing.

"Ahem.. the contract file, Jeon",he asked as he tried regaining his composure but who was he to escape from the hawk eyes of namjoon.

"I see what you did there, brother~",he smirked as he looked ahead at the scene where the oblivious assistant was passing the file to his now poker faced boss.

"What's with the poker face? Hmm...probably must be scolding himself", namjoon thought as he controlled himself from laughing loudly.

"Here is the contract,Ms Bae.",he passed the file to the young lady who took it from him with a slight bow.

"Mr.Kim? Since the contract has to be signed by the CEO,will it be okay if I bring the signed file by tomorrow?",she asked reluctantly.

"Sure,Ms.Bae",with that said he stood up from his seat, followed by everyone.

"I'm looking forward to working with you,Ms.Bae.",he said as he extended his hand for a handshake which was reciprocated rather instantly by the young lady.

"Me too,Mr.Kim. And thank you once again for accepting to work with us",she said gratefully to which taehyung just smiled and took his hand back.

"Then I'll take my leave,Ms.Bae.",he said as he turned around to get out of the conference room but rolled his eyes when he saw his assistant smiling widely while looking somewhere ahead of him.

"Is this bunny boy again flirting with her?",he thought as he subtly turned towards the lady in the image of collecting his files but couldn't help but grit his teeth in fury when he saw the said lady smiling widely as she mouthed a small 'i got it' to his assistant. He instantly turned towards the said male, startling him in process and gave him a deadly glare before walking away which made the poor bunny to follow his boss wordlessly, totally dumbfounded by glare.

"Is my head going to be chopped today?",he cried in his thoughts as he followed his boss while namjoon was enjoying his life to the fullest because why not? It is not an everyday show to see his brother jealous.

"So that you're here now, you are finally done flirting with my business partner,I see", taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow as he sat on his seat in his cabin while jungkook stood helplessly in front of him.

"M-Mr.Kim, it's not like that-

"Save it",he glared at jungkook who looked down sadly.

"Oh,tae!  I forgot to tell you this!", namjoon who was sitting in his seat which was in front of taehyung's desk, chirped suddenly, partially for the sake of the poor assistant who seemed to be in the verge of crying and partially for his own sake because he was not in the mood of witnessing a couple fight between two youngsters who were not even a couple in the first place! Hell! They didn't even realise their feelings for eachother. At Least in taehyung's case as jungkook was either oblivious of his own feelings just like taehyung or he doesn't have one to begin with. So moving on, namjoon continued when he saw their attention on him.