10

The cooking was almost over with jungkook doing most of the work while taehyung stood in the opposite of the kitchen counter, silently watching the younger cook.

"You seem to be really experienced in cooking. Even they taste amazing. How did you learn to cook?"Maybe because of the dull weather taehyung's mind didn't register what his mouth was uttering. He was busy following jungkook's actions with his eyes continuously from the beginning but he was urged to look at the other's eyes immediately when the said male stopped his actions abruptly and only then did he realise his actions.

"What?",he asked though he was internally sighing at his dumb curiosity.

"I learnt it by myself,Mr.Kim", jungkook managed to reply though he was surprised by his boss's straightforward compliment?

"Seriously? You're really good at it",this time taehyung replied with a genuinely surprised expression which involuntarily made the other to blush slightly.

"Thank you,Mr.Kim. The dinner is ready. Please take a seat while I bring the food to the table.",He said as he walked to the table with a plate full of kimchi Jeon.

"Let me bring this then", taehyung muttered as he picked the cooked ramyun in his hand, mumbling a small 'hot' under his breath.

"No no,Mr.Kim! I'll bring it! You please take a seat!", jungkook came running towards the older man who gently placed the ramyun on the table.

"You did the whole cooking while I just stood there, Jeon. And also,I just brought the ramyun pot here. What's the big deal?",he muttered while jungkook hurried towards him with the pickled radish.

"You're my guest,Mr.Kim. I Can't-

"I'm hungry, Jeon. Can we eat?", taehyung interrupted as he looked at the younger indifferently.

"Oh! I'm sorry,Mr.Kim!

"Stop apologising for everything, Jeon", taehyung said as he eyed the younger who placed a piece of the pancake on his plate.

"I'm-", jungkook instantly shut his mouth when he saw his boss glaring at him.

"Mm~ it's really tasty, Jeon", taehyung hummed as he tasted a large piece of the pancake but tilted his head in confusion when he saw the bunny boy standing beside him silently.

"Why are you still standing? Come sit. The ramyun is going to get soggy",he stated but furrowed his eyebrows with the said male's reply.

"I'll eat after you finish,Mr.Kim. I cannot serve you properly if I eat-

"Jeon, just start eating before the food cools down. I can serve myself and moreover everything is right in front of us. What are you even talking about?", taehyung asked and raised his eyebrows at the younger one who gave him a shocked look before sitting on the nearby chair hurriedly.

"You're weird sometimes", jungkook heard his boss muttering under his breath and couldn't help but curse himself internally.

"What was that, jungkookie? Get him out of your mind,you dumbo! You're free from him which means you're free from his memories too! When will you get this and throw him out of your mind!?",he grumbled to himself as he started eating while side eyeing his boss from time to time.

"So Jeon? Namjoon hyung interviewed you,right?", taehyung asked jungkook who really didn't know what to expect or what not at this rate. They were sitting on the couch after their fulfilling dinner with some movie playing in the background. Openly speaking,in these 6 to 7 months of working under taehyung, understanding the math shit was much easier than understanding his boss.