19

"Mr.Kim? I think these clothes will do. Since you're injured,these loose fitting clothes will be comfortable to wear", jungkook said,more like he talked with himself as he walked towards what seems like a bathroom while taehyung's eyes kept following his actions continuously.

"I've put your clothes in the hanger,Mr.Kim. Now come on",he said as he pulled taehyung up.

"Where to?", taehyung asked, although he allowed himself to be pulled.

"Of Course to the bathroom. You need to freshen up right,Mr.Kim?", Jungkook replied as he entered the bathroom with the older man.

"I know that, Jeon! My question is,why are you still here with me!?",he asked as he eyed the other who looked as if he had said the stupidest thing in the world.

"You better change that look on your face before I smash you, Jeon",he grumbled as he was carefully made to sit on the small stool in the bathroom.

"I couldn't help it,Mr.Kim. Your question was like that", jungkook shrugged as he walked towards the handshower.

"You'll not be able to do things easily because of your leg. So of course I'm still here with you to help",he said matter of factly.

"You don't need to, Jeon. I can manage from here"

"But Mr.Kim-

"Just pass me the shower and stand by the door,Jeon. I'll call you after I change",he said and jungkook begrudgingly walked out before passing the shower and placing the clothes on the counter near the older male.

"Mr.Kim? Are you done yet? Is there any problem?", jungkook asked after a mere 5 minutes of waiting.

"You sound like I was here for ages,Jeon! I feel like I'm in a public bath right now! Urg!", taehyung grumbled from inside as he washed his face.

"I'm just worried", jungkook mumbled in a small voice which was not at all meant for Taehyung to hear. But does everything happen as per our thoughts? Not everytime just like now. Taehyung clearly heard him as he had just switched off the shower at the exact moment when jungkook said that, and the half closed door only made things easier for his ears. And to say that he was shocked by the sudden confession was an understatement. Though he had namjoon who always cared for him,it felt different when it came from jungkook. He felt his insides bubble… in a good way which he didn't want to pry further as it would only confuse him more and more by constant thinking.

"That guy is making you more confused day by day,Tae. He's dangerous. You better throw him out as soon as your butt lands on your bed or I'm damn sure he'll bring a massive headache sooner or later",he mumbled under his breath as he wore his tshirt.

"Jeon!",he called as soon as he wore his pants and within seconds, jungkook came running inside.

"Mr.Kim! You didn't stain your ankle,right?",he asked as he held taehyung by his shoulders.

"I didn't, Jeon",he hopped towards his bed with the help of his assistant who kept blabbering about how he must be careful and all.

"I'll go bring your dinner from your kitchen,Mr Kim-

"There won't be anything.", taehyung interrupted as he eyed his assistant dazedly who was carefully placing his leg on the pillow while pouting,a symbol of his utter concentration which brought an involuntary smile on taehyung's face.

"Huh?", Jungkook asked absentmindedly as he moved the pillow slightly.

"I cook for myself, Jeon. My maids just clean my house in my absence. That's it",he said as he masked his smile instantly when he saw the other turning towards him from his injured ankle.