39

"Koo~ we're home", taehyung gently nudged the younger one and smiled when he saw him trying his best to look asleep. As soon as taehyung reached the destination, that is jungkook's apartment, he instantly went to jungkook's side of the car, ready to serve his Prince but seems like the said prince was planning for a drama ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

"Drama queen~",he mumbled as he reached for the 'sleeping' beauty and pecked him on his lips who was trying his best not to squeal.

"Baby koo~ Wake up~",he snickered at the overacting male as he gently tickled his sides.

"You know? For someone who's acting fast asleep, you suck at it, baby",he pecked his lips once again, all the while jungkook still kept his eyes shut as he kept squirming, trying to get out from taehyung's hold.

"You literally changed back to your favourite song minutes ago,koo. If you have planned to play asleep, you could've at least not done that",he tickled the younger who squealed loudly while thrashing around.

"I did it for research purposes, you dumbo! I wanted to check for any traces of romance in you but god!",he grumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, you peasant! Carry me inside! I'm too precious to walk anyways",he managed to sass and taehyung, though he just wanted to coo loudly at the younger's cuteness, he instantly morphed it with a smirk.

"Just say that you want me to carry you around like a princess, koo.",he smirked.

"Hmph!"

"You just need to ask,my darling. One word from you and I will bring the whole world at your feet, Mademoiselle",he said in a flirtatious tone and jungkook was so ready to throw hands.

"Are you trying to mock me? Don't touch me! Carry me!",he grumbled and latched himself like a koala on the older male who couldn't help but chuckle loudly.

"I'm loving this us", taehyung mumbled as he circled his protective arms around the younger man who had his hands and legs hooked around his neck and waist.

"Hmm?", jungkook just hummed questioningly.

"We just became officially official just a few hours ago but look at us~ Already behaving like an old married couple",he smiled which only widened when jungkook pecked him lovingly before hugging him tightly, his cranky mood seemed to be already gone with no traces.

"Don't go back to your home, Kimmie.",he muttered softly as he still kept his face in the crook of his neck.

"Hmm? What did you say, koo? I couldn't hear you", taehyung asked gently as he entered the elevator with his hands securely placed on his baby's jiggly buggly butt.

"I want you to spend the night with me-

"Whaaaaat!"Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as Taehyung interrupted him by his loud screech, almost dropping him in the process.

"Trust me! I want the same too~ Just imagine a steamy love making session after us becoming official. It'll be really awesome and memorable! But as much as we want it, we cannot do it tonight. We still have to take a flight in a day which means we cannot enjoy the process fully-

"MY GOD! How can you talk so casually about such things!",at this rate, it seemed like taehyung's eyes might pop out which made the younger one burst into a fit of giggles.

"And now you're acting like an innocent bunny who doesn't even know anything rated 15+!"he whined, which only made Jungkook giggle loudly.

"I didn't know that me talking about sex would rile you up this much, Kimmie-