37

Poorly written chapter ahead😐 I was a bit busy today so please adjust this one time. I'll edit it once I get time💃💃💃

Jungkook was in total bliss. Everything seemed surreal for him. A week has already passed and it still feels like a dream for jungkook where taehyung confessed his feelings for him, him giving himself a chance, everything… and now, to say that jungkook was living his dreams was an understatement.

And it is the truth too. He has only dreamt about everything happening to him now and if he doesn't know anything better, he would really tell that taehyung must have sneaked in from somewhere and known every single fantasy of his cringe romantic mind. But no! There's no way for taehyung to know about this because no one, not even his parents, not even his personal journal which knows every single embarrassing story of his life, which is a lot, knows anything because of one main reason. That is, he has this belief- strong belief that if he voices out his wish in any way, it will never happen. And that's why those wishes were kept buried deep inside his heart…

But how did taehyung know about his every wishes? Like now. How did he even know that he loves walking hand in hand with his partner on the bank of Han river? And it has become a daily scenario in the duo's life where taehyung would always drive them to the Han river after office hours, and walk with him hand in hand for an hour and drop him off in his apartment.

Not only this, his day always starts with a single rose from the hands of the older who would always greet him with a wide boxy smile. You see, jungkook's fantasies never involved anything expensive. He always wished to have a partner who pours his love on him,
Does the smallest thing-like holding hands, spending time with him, make him feel that he's important in his life, give a lovesick smile whenever he makes an eyecontact with him which would make his heart thump louder than bombs and not to mention the dates. Simple yet meaningful dates.

Speaking of dates, the soon to be couple went on their first date last weekend which was of course chaotic yet a beautiful, happy and heartwarming one. Wanna join me for some flashbacks?💃💃

*********************************************

"Coming~", jungkook whined as he tossed and turned in his bed while his doorbell kept ringing, making him whine loudly.

"It's a Sunday for god's sake! Who woke up at such an unholy hour and has the nerve to torture me like this",he whined as he got up grumpily. The time was already 9 but you can't blame him. It's a weekend which is meant to be a resting day and not to mention, he had spent most of the time which was meant to sleep in talking with taehyung over the phone and rest of the time squealing like a teenager in love which gives us a reason behind his grumpiness.

"Who's it?",he grumbled as he opened the door only to be met with the one person who has been occupying his mind rent free for the past few days.

"Hey, baby", taehyung greeted as he held out the rose in front of the cute bunny who had the cutest surprised expression on his face and his bed hair being the cherry on top.

"K-kimmie-

"Good morning, sweetheart",there comes the series of cute nicknames which never fails to make his heart go boom boom.

"G-good morning",he couldn't help but stutter a little before taking the rose from the older who gave him a wide boxy smile before hugging him, gently waddling inside while still being In the hug.

"Go get ready, koo. We're going somewhere. Wear something comfortable. Some t shirts and sweats will be fine",he said as he kissed him on his forehead before gently pushing the bunny inside his room, not really giving him any chance to talk. Not that he was in any state to talk, because who's mind will work properly if the first thing they saw as soon as they woke up was the face of someone who's too unreal to be real and the next second he was being hugged and dragged to his room by the same god-like man?