28

It was lunch time and as usual jungkook was in a dilemma of what he should do.

"Should I call Mr.Kim for lunch? He seems to hate me a lot these days. But it has become a thing for him to join us for lunch by now? Oh god! This is frustrating!",he whined under his breath but got startled when the elevator door opened revealing his hysterical friends who came running towards him.

"Kookie! I can finally see you as whole after weeks of just talking with you through mobile or seeing you running around in the company like a psychopath!",a very dramatic nielie jumped onto jungkook's body who by now had grown accustomed to the overgrown orangutan's tactics.

"Ooff! Nielie! What are you guys doing here?",he looked around his other friends as he gently held the clinging male onto to him.

"We really missed you,kookie. It feels like it was ages ago that we even talked to you properly", jimin clung onto his other side and jungkook couldn't help but chuckle fondly at his friends.

"And also, we didn't get to visit Mr.Kim when he was injured. Someone seemed to avoid the topic with passion whenever it was raised by any one of us",jin sassed with his hands on his hips.

"Hyung! It's not like that-

"You don't need to be jealous, Kookie! You'll always be our favourite. And I'll never let the extreme handsomeness of our boss win over you. My love for you is the purest!",daniel exclaimed but whined when jungkook hit him on his head.

"Jealous,my ass. You don't know anything,nielie. I think Mr Kim hates my mere existence. If he could, he might even pluck my head off with his bare hands and throw my body inside his swimming pool filled with piranhas. He seems to hate me thaaat much! ", jungkook pouted frustratingly.

"He has a swimming pool filled with piranhas!!? Wow! I've never seen a piranha in my life-

"Shut it, nielie. Why the hell are you so dumb!?", jungkook cried as he pinched daniel on his bicep while the others just rolled their eyes at the dumb male.

"You're just infected by our friends' over dramatic ass, Kookie. By the looks of it, he must be just frustrated that he could not move on his own wherever he wishes to. Just imagine a man who works for almost 18 hours per day was forced to sit idle in his room. It'll be really frustrating for him and I think he's  just venting it on you. Now that he's back to the company, he'll come back to his normal self. Just give him some time", yoongi was fast enough to correct the youngest.

"I hope it'll be sooner",he mumbled with a pout.

"And more importantly, no one can hate you and me. So chill, Kookie",it was jin but before anyone could say anything,the cabin door was opened by none other than taehyung.

"What's happening here?", taehyung asked and raised his eyebrows as he felt some kind of rage inside him when he saw the trio clinging onto each other."And why the hell are you guys in such a 'scandalous' position?",if eyes could burn someone, both nielie and Jimin would have burnt into ashes by now.

"Huh? Scandu- Ah!",Daniel yelped when Jungkook secretly pinched him on his thighs.

"They're here to meet you,Mr.Kim-

"Kookie here didn't let us visit you for the whole time, Mr.Kim. So we're here to meet you!",it was jin again and jungkook was so done with his hyung. He sheepishly looked at his boss who just rolled his eyes at him before turning back towards Jin.

"Let's go to the park and have lunch together. I've already ordered some chicken",with that said everyone cheered and minutes later they found themselves squeezed inside taehyung's car with jimin and daniel in the front while Hoseok on Jin's lap and jungkook on yoongi.