16

"Mr. Kim? Mr.bae is already here. I've taken them to the conference room and the board members have already assembled there", jungkook said as he entered taehyung's cabin who hummed in response.

It was finally Friday which means the day of the meeting with Mr Bae,the CEO of 'Bae and groups'. 

"Alright. Let's go.",he simply said as he stood up with his iPad in his hands while namjoon followed him wordlessly.

He walked straight towards the conference room with jungkook following them closely.

"Good morning,Mr.Bae. It's nice meeting you",he greeted as he entered and shook his hand with the older man.

"Good morning,Mr.Kim. it's nice meeting you too",he said as he gave the other a small smile.

"And this is my daughter, Bae jinyoung",he introduced his daughter who bowed a little before greeting.

Just changed her surname 😬

"Hello Mr.Kim",she gave him a small professional smile.

"Hello,Ms. Bae",he greeted back before turning back to Mr Bae.

"Shall we start the meeting,Mr.Bae?",he asked as he motioned him to take a seat before taking his own while namjoon sat a seat away from him, leaving a seat for jungkook.

"Of Course,Mr.Kim. My daughter will present the project to you.",he said as he turned towards his daughter who gave a confident nod to her father.

"Help Ms.Bae in setting the projector,Jeon", taehyung simply ordered his assistant who instantly ran towards the said lady.

"I'll set the projector for you,Ms.Bae",he offered as he took the pendrive from the girl's hand who for some reason looked at him fondly which didn't go unnoticed by taehyung.

"Is that lady giving heart eyes to Jeon?",he thought as he rolled his eyes at the oblivious male.

"Thank you,cutie",she whispered to the bunny boy who blushed instantly but composed himself rather immediately and made his way towards the seat beside his boss. He smiled sheepishly at his boss as he sat on his seat who was looking at him with raised eyebrows who now turned away with an eye roll.

"Hmm... interesting", namjoon who was witnessing everything thought as he now eyed his irritated brother.

"Seems like finally someone could break those walls around your heart,tae. Can't wait to see that sweet taehyung you've managed to keep hidden deep inside you!",he thought and smiled to himself before turning his attention to the presentation.

The presentation started with Ms.Bae confidently explaining each and every question asked by the board members, but what irked taehyung was that the girl's eyes were always on Jungkook and his dumb assistant was too into taking notes that he remained clueless.