36

"How- Was I that obvious?", taehyung asked with wide eyes as he sat up and mentally swore at himself when jungkook gave him a small nod.

"Forget it, Kimmie. I just wanted to know-

"I never lie… and I don't want to lie in this matter too… I do like you ,koo. Like, a lot. I didn't, not even in my wildest dreams, thought that such a day would come in my life… the day I'd be confessing my feelings for someone… to that someone",he chuckled shyly.

"K-kimmie… First of all, thank you. It would be a lie if I say that I didn't feel happy when you said that you liked me. It's always a nice feeling to know that someone likes you. But Kimmie?",though jungkook was smiling, his eyes told a different story. With his eyes filled with unshed tears, he continued after clearing his throat.

"But you won't feel the same if you come to know about my past. I'm unlovable, Kimmie. You like me with your views on me from afar. You don't know the real me-

"Then what's the real you, koo?",by now taehyung was very much angry at that sorry excuse of a human. What did he even do to his koo that he thinks like this of himself.

"I'm not a good person, Kimmie. Like, basically not a person who's inviting… Hmm… I'm a fun person for a hi-bye meet. But for a family, I'm unfit-

"That minjae guy! I hate him! I hate him so much! I really want to snap his neck and make it soggy-

Jungkook's world stopped as soon as he heard minjae's name coming from taehyung's mouth.

"How did Kimmie know about him? How long does he know? Wait- Didn't he say the person he loves is just out of a toxic relationship? And the person he loves- wait a damn minute? How does he even-",at this rate he even forgot to breathe. He clumsily caught taehyung by his shoulders who instantly stopped his long rambling session about his urges to torture that bastard.

"H-how d-do you- F-from when do you know about... about m-minjae?",he managed to ask and that's when realisation hit taehyung.

"Your mouth has no self control,tae!?",he mentally cried as he looked at jungkook who was eyeing him with his sorrow filled eyes.

"K-koo-

"You even know about my relationship. How? Please, Kimmie. Tell me",his voice held so much desperation that taehyung instantly fell into hatred. That moment, he took an oath that he must never let his koo experience anything like this. Whether he accepts his love or not, it's secondary. He swore to himself that he will never let his koo sound like this to anyone at any case and sealed his promise with a hug.

"Remember the first time I stayed at your apartment,koo?",he asked and continued when he felt the smaller male who was resting his head on his shoulder nod.

"I heard his name when you had the nightmare, koo. And moreover, sometimes you can be really obvious.", He said and smiled softly at the bunny male who was now looking at him as he tilted his face from its place- that is from taehyung's shoulder.

"And you still like me? Even after knowing that I was in a relationship like that?", He asked and if it was any other situation, taehyung would've cooed loudly. Jungkook with a rosy nose is the cutest and taehyung would fight anybody who says otherwise.

"Of Course I do? What change would it make if you were in a relationship? I don't see any problem?",he asked as he tucked the stray hairs behind the rosy ears of the younger.

"How cute!!", taehyung was in loss of his uwus while jungkook just felt a different emotion when he saw the adoration in taehyung's eyes for him.

"It's not just a relationship, Kimmie. It was a toxic relationship. You do know how it'll be rig-

"Listen to me ,koo. I fell in love with you and I don't think it will ever change just because of your past relationship. I don't really need to tell you this. You clearly know how much of a lonely man I was. It was my choice to be like that. I wanted to be alone and you know how much of a strong mindset I have. Even my strong willpower was not able to stop me from falling for you. Do you think that your past can? If anything I just want to throw that ex boyfriend of yours-