20

"I should head back to my house now.", taehyung heard the younger mutter under his breath as he pressed the ice pack on his ankle.

"What?",he asked as he fed the last spoon of rice to jungkook.

"I should leave now,Mr.Kim. It's already late-

"Which means you must stay here for the night", taehyung completed, earning a gasp followed by a fit of coughs from the said male.

"Careful there, Jeon! Here have some water",he passed his glass of water to jungkook who was literally struggling for his life.

"I-I'm fi-n-e,M-r.K-im-

"Yeah yeah~ you're just trying a new beatboxing technique and you surely don't look like dying", taehyung muttered sarcastically as he made the younger drink from his glass who complied rather instantly.

"The kimchi must have gone to the wrong pipe,Mr.Kim",he mumbled as he wiped off the tears from his eyes with great difficulty as his hands became numb because of the ice pack.

"I can clearly see that and Jeon, as I said earlier, you're staying here for the night", taehyung said sternly as he drank the remaining water from the glass, making jungkook widen his eyes in shock.

"I'll bring another glass-", he couldn't complete his sentence as taehyung had already gulped the remaining water.

"You were saying?",he asked as he placed the glass on the tray.

"Hmm uhh...Mr.Kim, I can manage to go back to my house. You don't need to trouble yourself-

"Look , Jeon. I'm not asking you. I'm telling you. It's already dark outside and you don't even have a car with you. So you better stay here for the night if you want to be in one piece by tomorrow",he said as he gave the other a piercing look which made jungkook gulp in nervousness because of the change in atmosphere.

"Moreover, you're not causing any trouble, Jeon. There's a lot of rooms in this house and you're just going to stay in one. I don't see any trouble in this", taehyung shrugged as he tried to stand.

"What are you doing,Mr.Kim? You must not move your legs unnecessarily. Why are you-", jungkook who was panicking, was interrupted for the nth time by taehyung that day.

"I'm trying to stand because I must show you your room, Jeon",he rolled his eyes but jungkook was totally not in the mood to listen to any of his reasoning. Though he didn't have the courage to say no to his boss about his proposal for the 'sleepover', he will never let him stain his leg at his watch. His nursing mode kicked in instantly.

"No,Mr.Kim. You're not going anywhere with that leg of yours",he sassed as he crossed his arms above his chest which made taehyung raise his eyebrows at him.

"Then how am I supposed to show you your room, Jeon? Or will you be able to find it alone in this maze-like house?",he rolled his eyes.

"I don't know about that but you're not walking anywhere",he replied with his arms still crossed as he gave the other a challenging look.

"Are you trying to boss me around, Jeon?", taehyung asked with his deep voice, at this rate more than being offended or angry about the other male's bossy behaviour, he was just amazed by him.

"One moment he's being a scaredy cat around me and the next moment he's bossing me around? Now look at him! Again turning into a scaredy cat! Pfft", he thought as he bit his inner cheeks to keep himself from chuckling.

"I-its n-not l-like that-

"Do you see that rolling chair over there, Jeon?",he pointed at the chair in the corner of his room.