21

Taehyung groaned lowly in his slumber when he felt a cold sensation over his leg. He sighed softly as he tried to open his eyes and finally with great difficulty he opened only to close it instantly, not really able to manage the bright light which seemed to peep through his window.

"Why is the damn window open!?",he groaned.

"Wait? If it's this bright outside,what time is it now?",he thought as he searched for his mobile from the nightstand with his eyes still closed and hummed satisfactorily when the said mobile was placed on his hand.

"8 am!?",he literally shouted as he sat up only to be met with his wide eyed assistant who looked cute?

"What the hell is he doing here in my motherfucking room!?",he thought and voiced out his thoughts to the very much startled jungkook.

"What are you doing here, Jeon? And are you wearing my- oh!",and that's when yesterday's memories hit him.

"Oh right! But what are you doing here near my bed?", He questioned as he gently threaded his fingers through his hair.

"Hmm...seems like I need a haircut asap.",he thought and moved his attention back to his assistant when he didn't receive any reply from the said male only to see him in some kind of daze.

"Yah , Jeon! Are you daydreaming early in the morning?",he snapped his fingers in front of the younger's face who jerked his body as if he just came out of some kind of spell which instantly made him furrow his eyebrows in confusion. And his confusion only seemed to skyrocket when the said male's face turned into the color of strawberries?

"What's wrong with you? Why are you suddenly turning yourself into Patrick Star?",he asked with raised eyebrows when jungkook smiled at him sheepishly.

"What's wrong with me you ask? ",he thought as he scanned the elder who was still looking at him cluelessly with furrowed eyebrows.

"You'll for sure fire me in a wink of an eye if I say my problem,Mr.Kim!",he thought as he chuckled awkwardly and cleared his throat.

"It's nothing serious,Mr.Kim. And to answer your question, I was just giving you a cold pack massage. The doctor advised you to do it frequently for your speedy recovery",he said as he shook the ice pack slightly but the 'frequently' part caught taehyung's attention.

"Frequently? Don't tell me that you were doing that for the whole night-

"I've already prepared your breakfast,Mr Kim. Come on. I'll help you reach the bathroom so that you can freshen up a little. In the meantime I'll bring your breakfast here",he didn't let taehyung continue anymore as he gently helped him to sit on his heavy rolling chair and pushed it towards the bathroom.

"I wish the wheelchair would arrive sooner",he huffed as he ran towards the elevator after dropping the elder in his stop.

"Good morning,Mr.Kim. Today's menu is strawberry pancakes. I hope you like it!", He chirped as he entered the bathroom once he received a green signal from his boss.

"Thank you ,Jeon. ", Taehyung thanked him wholeheartedly as he looked at the male who was gently helping him sit on the chair.

"No mention,Mr.Kim", jungkook just gave him a soft smile and that moment! That moment taehyung felt tickles in his heart as he felt as if thousands of butterflies were released in his stomach all at a time! He instantly turned away from the smiling male as he cursed himself for even looking at the younger male.

"I don't know what you're planning to do,tae but I'm telling you this for God knows how many times! Stay. Away. From. Him. He's dangerous!",he scolded himself as his eyes met with the delicious looking pancakes which were placed on his nightstand.

 He's dangerous!",he scolded himself as his eyes met with the delicious looking pancakes which were placed on his nightstand

"I'll bring all the necessary files here from the company after breakfast, Mr.Kim. And also, the contract file from,Ms.Bae. I'll bring it here to you and after you sign it, I'll take a copy and give it to her. So you just stay in your room and take a rest", Jungkook said as he slurped his banana milk.

"Now you're telling me what to do and what not to do,huh?", taehyung grumbled as he ate the last piece of his pancake.

"It's not like that,Mr.Kim-

"Save it. And Jeon, I don't like people coming to my house. So you better don't bring that lady here. Just finish whatever you need to do and bring only the file to me.",he stated sternly as he wiped his mouth with a tissue.

"Sure, Mr.Kim.", jungkook nodded his head as he licked off the creamy moustache which was formed due to the banana milk and of course our taehyung noticed it.

"You're a lost case,tae.",he sighed as he continued.

"And no flirting with my business partner. I'm serious, Jeon and if I come to know that you flirted with her by any means, you know about me. I'll fire you and don't come to me crying",he literally growled in his deep voice which sent shivers down the younger male's spine.

"I won't, Mr.Kim. I swear I won't do such things! Trust me-

"And I want you to be here with the file within an hour from the moment you leave this house",he rolled his eyes at his assistant who was looking at him as if he had asked him to cut his right ear and cook his meal with it!

"How is that possible,Mr.Kim?", he almost whined and pouted when he saw his boss glaring at him.

"Why is it not possible, Jeon? It'll take 20 minutes for you to reach the company and 5 minutes to reach my floor. 5 minutes to collect all the required files, another 5 minutes to get the file from Ms.Bae and 20 minutes to reach here. It's as simple as that and I'll expect you to act accordingly! You even have an extra 5 minutes!",he said and unlocked his mobile, silently telling the younger one that the conversation had already ended, earning a long sigh from the said male who gathered the dirty plates with a pout.

Just a short update because I wanted to?💃💃💃 nothing interesting but something is better than nothing,right?