33

"Huh? You're going to wear that,koo?",this was the first question taehyung asked when jungkook came out of his room, all dressed in shorts and a hoodie.

"Yeah~ Do you wanna change your outfit, Kimmie?", He asked casually without holding any eye contact with the other who didn't seem to notice as he was kinda sulking at jungkook's choice of clothes

"Yeah~ Do you wanna change your outfit, Kimmie?", He asked casually without holding any eye contact with the other who didn't seem to notice as he was kinda sulking at jungkook's choice of clothes. He didn't want the other to come out in public with his heavenly thighs full on display but who is he to stop the other. I mean, even if he's someone special to him, he has no right to stop him from wearing anything of his wish. But a man can at least sulk at that, right?

"Kimmie? Are you sulking?",he came out of his thoughts when jungkook pinched his cheeks slightly.

"You don't like my outfit?",he asked softly and taehyung instantly felt bad because the expression the said male had was- he seemed to be upset. As if he has done something really bad which made him disappointed in himself.

"It's not like that, koo! Come on. Let's go to the cafe before the guys wake up",he said as he gently pulled the other to the door and rushed out fastly when he saw Jimin tossing and turning in his sleep.

"Is strawberry pancakes ok for you, Kimmie?", Jungkook asked as he walked beside the older male who was busy glaring at everyone who would even look at jungkook's side.

"Yeah", he said as he gently held him by his shoulder, taking the said male in surprise who instantly looked at him with wide eyes while taehyung just continued walking as casually as he could, as if he was not jittering inside.

"Is that the cafe we're going to?",he asked after a whole 5 minutes of walking in silence with taehyung acting as normal as possible while jungkook was already red as a ripened tomato.

"Y-yeah", jungkook stuttered as he stole a glance at taehyung only to be met with a perfect jawline. 

"What the- His jaw is so sharp that it could even cut the- You need help, jungkookie!",he scolded himself and ran towards the cafe abruptly, startling taehyung in the process

"What the- His jaw is so sharp that it could even cut the- You need help, jungkookie!",he scolded himself and ran towards the cafe abruptly, startling taehyung in the process. But nonetheless, he chuckled softly at the cute bunny because, of course he noticed the shy glances of the red faced bunny boy and not to mention, that last mesmerized stunned look his koo gave him made his day!!