31

"Kookie! Finally you're back!", Daniel latched himself onto the said male who just entered his apartment with a large bag in his hand. Jungkook instantly yelped at the sudden attack and groaned lowly when two other bodies clung onto him.

"You guys behave as if I just returned back from a deserted island after a year", jungkook whined but hugged them back.

"Oh ,Mr.Kim! Welcome! ", Hoseok,who was behind the hugging males- jungkook, daniel, jin and Jimin- welcomed the poor male who was awkwardly standing at the entrance with one of the shopping bags in his hand while yoongi was busy rolling his eyes at his friends.

"Yah! Allow them to at least enter! Why are you people suddenly being sappy for each other all of a sudden?",he scoffed before pulling jimin and jin away while Hoseok pulled daniel with him.

"Let them be! They must've missed eachother so much", taehyung just chuckled which instantly made everyone stunned because it was his first time talking with them casually like this and not to mention! The conversation they had during the lunch was quite sensitive to be honest.

"Um… yeah… in fact, we missed both of you to be honest but, you people are carrying something heavy and they must at least allow you to enter and freshen up-

"It is you who's making them wait now, hobi. Stop rambling and let them come in.",yoongi interrupted as he pulled jimin and jin with him while the others followed him wordlessly, all the while taehyung was just smiling happily.

"By the way, what did you guys even buy? The bags seem to be heavy",jin asked, shrugging himself off from yoongi's hold with much struggle.

"This cat is stronger than I ever thought",he grumbled but before yoongi could scratch him, jungkook interrupted.

"Eels and mackerel, hyungs!", jungkook chirped and that was enough for everyone to cheer loudly.

"Huh? Is there any special occasion today?",yoongi asked with raised eyebrows.

"Of Course there is one! It's our boss's first ever sleepover with us!", jungkook squealed and just like that the most embarrassed taehyung was surrounded by the most excited group of friends while yoongi just gathered the shopping bags from them with a gummy smile on his face.

"You did great ,kookie! Let's have a proper welcome party for our new best friend!",yoongi said and taehyung felt the warmth in his heart.

"Thank you so much, guys",he wholeheartedly thanked others who just engulfed him in a group hug.

"You don't need to be thankful for anything, taehyung. Can we call you like that?", It was jin now and everyone squealed yet again when they received a positive nod from the said male.

"Welcome to the group and from now on, even if you beg to, we won't leave you alone!",jin chirped, followed by loud cheers from others.

"Don't scare him,hyung. You two go and freshen up fast. You come with me, hyung. We have a lot of work to do",yoongi said as he detached everyone away from the already injured male who was now smiling widely at his assistant who was looking back at him with a fond smile.