22

"Is there any possibility for us to reach the company within 20 minutes, Mr. Hyun?", jungkook asked as he sat in the back seat of taehyung's car, all ready to go to the company. After their breakfast, jungkook borrowed his boss's 'cheapest' set of clothes which was by the way a Gucci and ran straight to the car , startling the poor driver who was peacefully sipping his coffee.

"There is, Mr.Jeon. I usually use the shortcut, so it is possible", he smiled at the cute male in front of him who let out a relieved sigh.

"Oh thank God! Please take me to the company, Mr.Hyun! I'm in a hurry", he said hurriedly and the driver instantly started the engine and drove towards the Kim enterprises as he could already sense the pressure behind the assistant's restlessness.

As they were halfway through, Jungkook's mobile started ringing which made him gasp softly but when he saw who it was,he just rolled his eyes playfully before picking it up.

"Jiminie,you dumbo! I almost felt my heart escape through my mouth when my mobile started ringing!",he whined which only increased when he heard the driver chuckle softly.

"I just called you like always?",he heard jimin mumble in his confused voice.

"Whatever~ I'm not going to question your weird ass as you're always like this. So kookie? How is Mr Kim doing? Is he alright?",he asked and jungkook could hear rustling sounds in the background.

"You're already at the company?"

"Yeah. We all are early today so that we could meet Mr.Kim before everyone gets busy"

"Oh. He's fine, Jiminie and Mr.Kim will not come to the company for at least a week. He needs a total bedrest",he mumbled sadly.

"It's that serious?",jimin asked in an equally sad voice.

"A bit like that. The doctor said that his ankle almost got fractured, Jiminie. But he said that there's nothing to worry about. A few days of bedrest and careful usage of the injured leg for a month or two would naturally cure the injury,it seems",he said as he looked outside through the window.

"Hmm...5 minutes to go…",he huffed as he concentrated back to his hyung.

"Oh! Is there any possibility for us to visit Mr Kim, Kookie?", He could clearly hear the others asking Jimin from the background.

"I don't know about that, guys but I'll ask him about that",he smiled as he could clearly see their concern.

"Alright, Kookie. JIN HYUNG!

"Kookie! I've prepared samgyetang for Mr.Kim. My mom said that ginseng helps bones to do its job in a better way. So can you pass it to him?", Jin asked with an obvious groan while jimin was screeching.

"Must be struggling to tackle Jiminie", jungkook thought, which made him chuckle at his crazy hyungs. But no matter how crazy they are, they don't ever miss taking care of their loved ones and that characteristic of theirs always makes him admire them.

"Sure, hyung. I have to meet Mr Kim in less than an hour. So I'll pass it to him with no problem.",he said.

"Oh great! It doesn't need to be reheated then if you're going back this soon"

"But hyung, can you bring it to me at the entrance by- what time is it now? Almost 9. So by 9.05, I'll reach the company, 5 minutes to reach the top floor, 10 minutes do all my work, another 5 minutes to get back down and 20 minutes to reach the mansion. What the! Extra 5 minutes,my ass! Did he think that my ass will magically take it's place on his car seat from his damn cabin!?",he rambled and the driver was very much entertained by his master's cute assistant.