25

"It's already past your bedtime, everyone!"Mrs.jeon chirped as she clapped her hands, meaning they had to wrap up everything and follow her wordlessly but taehyung who was clueless about the rules, sat there with his questioning look on display as he eyed the father-son duo who were on their foot rather instantly.

"Mommy loves to tuck us to sleep, Mr.Kim. But she hates it if we don't go to bed on time. So you better follow us before she gets angry", jungkook whispered to Taehyung who gave him a 'oo' gesture as if he just understood the drill. But before he could move his chair towards the elevator, he just remembered something which instantly made him facepalm, confusing the Jeon family in the process.

"I'm so sorry, Mr and Mrs jeon. I totally forgot about showing you your rooms- ", but before he could even complete his sentence, Jungkook interrupted.

"You don't need to worry about that, Mr.Kim. I've already placed their luggage in my room. We usually sleep together so it doesn't matter", he smiled to which taehyung just nodded slowly and followed the family who just entered the elevator.

And before anyone could forget about our Namjoonie who was literally crying rivers as he saw his brother being happy,silently walked away, not wanting to interrupt their happy bubble.

"Good night, dear. May God's grace calm your mind and bless you with peaceful sleep. Have the sweetest dreams, sweetheart", she kissed taehyung's forehead before carefully tucking his blanket over his body for the last time before getting up with a smile.

"I'll go see what those two monkeys are doing in that room, sweetheart. They'll turn the room upside down even if I leave them alone for more than 5 minutes", she chuckled as she gently caressed taehyung's cheeks who smiled back instantly.

"See you in the morning, sweetheart. Good night once again", she said and walked out, leaving a confused Taehyung alone on his bed, all tucked in comfortably who oddly felt content- the feeling being absolutely new to him.

"I'm feeling happy. Yes… But at the same time… I'm scared… scared of this contentment", he thought and spaced out in his own thoughts.

"You're just overthinking as always, tae. Why should you be scared in the first place? She's jeon's mom… and she's just treating you kindly since you're her son's boss. And! Did you forget that she's a professional nurse!? She's bound to be kind to everyone. Don't think too much",he muttered as he felt a lone tear slipping from his eye before he scoffed slightly.

"Not this again,tae! Stop crying now! You like being treated like this by her,right? Then enjoy it until you can. Don't ponder about things which will only make you feel restless",he mumbled as he wiped off his tears which seemed to be never-ending at the moment.

"But… I'm scared that I'll get used to this even though it'll only last for two days. Should I ignore them like I always-",before he could complete, he heard a knock at his door, startling him in process. He hurriedly wiped off his tears before burying himself deep inside his blanket, pretending to be asleep.

"Mr.Kim?",a meek voice of his assistant was heard as he slowly entered the room when he didn't hear any reply from his boss.

"Oh you slept? But mommy asked me to give you this glass of milk?", taehyung heard him mumble which he could hear clearly because it was not exactly a mumble in the first place.

"Should I drink it instead? But I just finished my portion? But who cares. Mommy won't know~",he giggled before the room turned silent which instantly intrigued the 'sleeping' male. He slowly, with no much movement peaked through the blanket only to see the bunny boy downing his glass of milk while wriggling his ass happily.