41

People were enjoying the party in their own way, some were drinking, some were happily creating new friendships, and others were trying to flirt. Overall, the party was very much fun for most of the people - well~except for our baby carrot who only wished for the stupid party to end sooner as he wanted nothing but to have himself buried in between the protective arms of his Kimmie and snuggle closer as the elder sings him a melody with his deep soothing voice. How nice it would feel~ But here he is! Being very much nervous and frustrated!

"Are you alright,koo?", taehyung asked for the nth time that day and sighed when he recieved the same reply from his bun.

"I'm fine, Kimmie", jungkook replied with the same forced smile.

"I know something is bugging you, bun. Please be okay for me", he thought as he gave a lingering peck on the younger's forehead who visibly relaxed a little which instantly brought a small smile on his face. He gently held the little bunny by his waist as he gave a professional smile to Mr.smith, an American based businessman who had been talking about something for a long time but his mind was on his sweetheart who had been restless for the whole day for some reason. He tried to reassure himself that the younger was just nervous to be among a lot of strangers but he knew that was not the case as the younger was jumping from the moment he woke up like an excited bunny that he even tripped on his steps more than a dozen times. If he noticed correctly it was somewhere in between the conference that took place in the morning jungkook's behavior took a turn. From then on he was restless and looked as if he saw a ghost which made him worried immensely.

But one thing he noticed was, his bunny would always look somewhere but immediately swear under his breath and if he guessed a little, he must've rolled his eyes before holding him by his arms, totally clinging onto him. This has been the scenario from the morning, and if his judgement isn't wrong, it must be the blue suit man who's now seated two seats away from them who's behind this change of his sweetheart. And the more he saw this, the more he wanted to break the guy's mouth which seemed to be having a permanent smirk which looked really ugly if you ask him. But Who's even the guy who made his koo this restless? Maybe?

"No! Let's not assume here and just ask mom if she knows him? But won't she get worried for koo if it's who I think? Gosh! What should I do? What should I do?"he pondered in his mind as he eyed the guy who was continuously smirking at his koo while the man beside him- who only looked slightly younger than his grandpa- sucking his neck? What the hell!?

"Wait a minute? Dad is famous right? Which means... which means there must be a lot of pictures on the internet!?",he felt a bulb turning on brightly inside his head which instantly made him smile widely.

"Baby koo? Give me a minute. I'll come back after using the restroom",he whispered to jungkook who stiffened a little but nonetheless nodded his head positively.

"S-sure, Kimmie but... come back fast?", taehyung instantly pecked away the younger male's pout.

"I will, koo. Just give me a minute, hmm?",he pecked his forehead before rushing away to a corner, not so far away in order to keep an eye on his sweetheart.

"Now let's use our detective skills, tae. Be fast",he mumbled as he worked on his mobile hurriedly as he looked at his bun every now and then.

Meanwhile with jungkook ~

"God! Please! What's this situation you're making me experience!? I only asked you one thing! I literally begged you not to bring that bastard in front of me anymore in my life! But why! When I thought that I can be happy with my past all buried deep inside me with my Kimmie you had to do this to me", a tear unintentionally slipped from his eyes which he hurriedly swiped away as he side eyed minjae who was sitting on an old man's lap while the said old man was sucking his neck like a baby.