32

"Not this again!", jungkook pouted as he sat beside taehyung on the couch who just chuckled at his friends who were childishly fighting over which movie to play.

The dinner party or should I say, the official welcome party for taehyung was successfully over with the delicious food, all thanks to jin and yoongi and here they are, choosing the first movie for their movie marathon and to explain the situation in one word- chaos . And as it was Jin's turn to choose the movies for the day, jungkook was being a whining mess because Jin's a sucker for sappy romantic movies… 

"Ho ho! You have no other option, my dear Kookie~ You always torture us with your iron man movies and as the most supportive and lovely hyungs we were, watched them with no complaints-

"Except you! You were constantly pouting and throwing shitty comments at my handsome iron man!", jungkook interrupted with a pout and taehyung had the strongest urge to pinch those chubby cheeks of the other.

"Whatever- now it's my turn~",jin snickered while the others except taehyung showed nil interest in the bickering duo as they were busy in their own cuddling sessions with their loves.

"Jin hyung and his sappy movies", jungkook grumbled and pouted at taehyung when he heard him chuckle softly.

"The movie has already started. Let's just watch yeah?", taehyung snickered as he gently moved the boy's face towards the TV by his chin, who just continued pouting.

"Don't you think that male lead is being overdramatic,Mr.Kim-mie… yeah! Kimmie? 

"Kimmie?", taehyung raised his eyebrows at the other who just nodded his head enthusiastically.

"It's your nickname from me, Kimmie. Don't you like it?", jungkook asked confidently but his expression said otherwise. It was as clear as daylight that he was just trying to cover up himself while taehyung just wore a bored expression.

"What kind of nickname is that?",he grumbled lowly but deep down he had mixed emotions. He was happy yet sulking. Happy that jungkook gave him a nickname but sulking because, what kind of nickname is that!? It sounds like a doggo's name for god's sake!

"You don't like it? I gave it a lot of time to think about that", jungkook exaggerated his pout and chuckled when he saw the look on taehyung's face. That man seemed so much in an inner conflict.

"By the way- don't you think that the male lead is too sappy for his husband?", He whispered, though it was not even necessary at this rate. The other hyungs were too into the movie to even acknowledge eachother's presence while yoongi, the sleepy head fell asleep on Jimin. 

"Huh? Why do you think so?", Taehyung asked , turning his full attention to Jungkook, not that it was anywhere else from the beginning.

"You see, Kimmie-

"Urg"

"Deal with it. You were the one who suggested I give you a nickname", jungkook shrugged before moving closer to the said male who instantly felt ecstatic with the proximity.

"You see, Kimmie~ That male lead loves that boy immensely even though he knows that his feelings can never be reciprocated? He does everything for the boy though his feelings are just repeatedly hurted by the same boy? Don't you think that it's too filmy?",he asked and sighed exaggeratedly.

"Why do you think like that, jungkook-

"Kookie", though it was abrupt, taehyung could still understand what the other was implementing. He instantly shook his head as ' no' which made the bunny male to pout at him.

"Why not?",he whined and this time taehyung didn't stop himself from pinching his chubby cheeks which instantly turned red in a second.

"Because your friends call you that", taehyung chuckled at the other's puzzled look and explained,"so i don't want to call you by the same name", though jungkook was confused by the sudden confession, he didn't ponder on the fact too much. Instead he brainstormed to find a rather cute nickname for himself.