9

"At this rate, I'll just conclude that I've become crazy", taehyung muttered as he parked his Rolls-Royce when the  apartment that the younger had mentioned came into his view.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!",he sighed loudly as he looked at the tall building on the other side of the road.

"And why the hell is it raining all of a sudden!?",he groaned but stopped himself when he saw something,more like someone too familiar in front of the apartment.

"Eh? Is that Jeon I'm seeing? What is he doing in the middle of the rain? Is he dancing or what?",he questioned himself and squinted his eyes to see clearly but the heavy rainfall was making things harder.

"He is indeed dancing in the rain? Did he go insane because of his so-called lack of sleep?",he mumbled but felt his breath hitch when his eyes caught up with the other male's wide smile which made him look more angelic than ever.

"He's enjoying himself", taehyung muttered as he kept his gaze on the dancing male who seemed to be in his own world which unknowingly brought a small smile on his own face. He chuckled softly when he saw the bunny boy urging the security guard who came for his aid to dance along with him.

"This boy",he chuckled unconsciously as he saw the younger male dancing duet with the security guard who seemed to have no other choice but move his limbs aimlessly along with the excited male.

"Hmm...seems like the bunny boy is in a safe environment",he hummed and started the engine only for it to make weird sounds.

"What the hell!?"he groaned as he tried once again but got the same result which made him growl loudly.

"Why are you doing this to me now!?",he groaned as he got out, grunting in distaste when he felt himself getting soaked within seconds and walked towards the bonnet.

"It better be something small. I'm seriously not in the mood of dealing with this downpour!",he sighed as he opened the bonnet but got startled when heard a soft voice coming from beside.

"Mr.Kim? What happened to your car? And also you're drenched!", jungkook asked frantically as he held an umbrella above taehyung's head who looked at him indifferently.

"Look who's talking",he mumbled and sighed.

"I don't know what happened to this damn metal box all of a sudden!", taehyung grumbled as he side kicked the poor car.

"Oh! Mm...Mr.Kim… I live in that apartment over there.", jungkook said as he pointed towards the apartment building. 

"If you don't mind,you can stay at my home until the rain stops. It looks like it won't stop anytime soon tho. It's only getting heavier as time passes", jungkook proposed but taehyung just decided to ignore the proposal and continued doing his work.

"He's right, sir. Driving in such weather is dangerous",he heard another voice and only then did he notice the middle aged security guard standing beside jungkook.

"It's okay, ahjussi. I'll manage-",he was interrupted by a loud thunder which made him groan involuntarily.

"It is better to stay with jungkookie,son. It's not safe for you and moreover,your car needs to be fixed,right? So please",the security guard asked gently and taehyung who didn't have the heart to oppose him, looked to his side only to be met with his puppy eyed assistant.

"Alright",he sighed loudly as he playfully rolled his eyes at the duo who looked as if they had achieved something big. He gently snatched the umbrella from the younger male and moved closer to the security guard saying,"Come on,ahjussi. Let's go",and held the older man closer to him leaving the surprised jungkook behind who ran towards them after a few seconds.