13

Jk

            Tae                      Suga

            Nielie                   Jimin

                  Hobi          Jin

Their seating arrangements. Sorry forgot to mention in the last chapter. So moving on~

"I just knocked at the door,guys",they heard Hoseok mutter under his breath.

"I can clearly hear her throwing profanities at me! Who am I dealing with now? Don't tell me your neighbour is that lady from the elev- Oh my!", Hoseok whispered and that was enough for the group to burst into laughter while taehyung was busy trying his best not to laugh.

"Who the hell are you,kid and what do you want? Why are you at my door at this hour!? ",They saw the middle aged lady shout at Hoseok and although the video was shaky, it was more than enough for taehyung to catch the scary image of the lady.

"Poor him",he mumbled under his breath but jungkook immediately begged to differ.

"Not at all,Mr Kim. Last time that hyung made me deal with a policeman", jungkook grumbled as he looked back at the TV.

"Damn these guys",he muttered and brought back his attention to the older lady on the TV who was now glaring at the male on the other side of the camera.

"Why are you standing here as if you're in need of a restroom,kid!? Tell me what you want or-

"Hola,Senorita~ This r-rose is for you",with that said they saw a rose being thrown carelessly on the lady's face before the camera angles became mad-meaning, Hoseok was running for his life which instantly erupted a roar of laughter from the group and by now even taehyung was dying in laughter.

"Stop right there,kid! If I get there, I'll smash you with my bare hands,you brat!",they heard the lady shout in the background which only made things hard for them.