14

Second update of the day,so if you didn't notice the first one kindly come here after reading it💃💃💃

"Yeah sure. Will do it", taehyung just accepted the dare and raised his eyebrows at everyone who had their jaws on the floor. Truthfully speaking,he cannot blame them for such a behaviour because he himself was surprised by his own reply. He knows that he could easily say no to the dare but something inside him asked him to act along.

"So it's my chance,right? Let me spin the bottle",he calmly said as he spun the bottle which landed straight towards yoongi.

"Yoongi?"

"Spin once again,Mr.Kim. I've already completed the dare so I'm free",yoongi declared boredly and with that said he twirled it once again which now pointed to jimin.

"Jimin,right?",he asked and hummed softly when he received a nod from the said male.

"About your dare-

"Mr Kim? Can I suggest a dare for Jiminie?",daniel whispered which instantly earned everyone's attention.

"No you won't!", jimin instantly rejected the idea but Taehyung's curiosity kicked in. Daniel was a strange kid from the beginning and now he wanted to know how his brain really worked.

"Please don't,Mr.Kim. I can clearly see that you're thinking of accepting his offer but trust me. His ideas are a total bizarre", jungkook tried stopping the elder but taehyung just shrugged his shoulders.

"Let me just hear him out,Jeon. I'm just curious about his thought process",he whispered near his ears which unknowingly made the bunny blush violently and like always,it didn't go unnoticed from the hawk eyes of his hyungs.

"Now you tell me your suggestion", taehyung who didn't notice the blush asked Daniel who instantly started whispering and yoongi was so close to throw his hands at him.

"Ask Jiminie to shave Yoongi hyung's head,Mr.Kim. Only his right side is enough. And then ask him to come to the company with that hairstyle",he 'whispered' and jungkook had to hold yoongi in his place while jin did the same with jimin.

"We could clearly hear you, nielie! Why are you always behind my man's hair!?",jimin screeched and rolled his eyes when daniel smiled at him sheepishly.

"I just wanted to experiment something new. Just think about it, Jiminie. Yoongi hyung with half of his head being shaved. He would be a trendsetter-", before Daniel could brainwash Jimin completely,Yoongi piped in.

"Experiment whatever the fuck you want with your own hair,you brat! Now Mr.Kim, tell Jimin your dare before that dumb thing comes up with something more obnoxious",yoongi stated and glared at jimin who was slightly whining beside him.

"Now if I think about it, I'm curious about how you'll pull the hairstyle-

"Not you too,Mr Kim. At times like these, we have to help each other. That's how we'll be able to survive with them.",yoongi literally pleaded, which instantly made taehyung to chuckle softly while everyone was in awe at the scene which was taking place.

"Mr.Kim was playing around with them. Indeed a great sight!",they thought.

"I was just kidding,yoongi. Now jimin...your dare is... on the next working day, whenever you talk to someone, no matter where you are, with whom you talk, how many times you talk with the same person, you've to first bow like a prince before starting the conversation.",he said which earned a small nod from the latter.

",he said which earned a small nod from the latter