34

"Good morn… Kookie? What happened? Are you alright?",daniel bombarded him with questions as soon as he saw the puffy eyes of his friend while taehyung still had a somewhat poker face.

"Good morning, nielie. And yes, I'm totally fine. Come on I've got our breakfast from our favourite cafe. Let's do the table",he said and walked past the said male while taehyung walked slowly and took his seat on the couch in between yoongi and Hoseok.

"Um… I'll go help Kookie"

"Me too",jin and Jimin said as they walked towards the dining area where daniel was already pestering jungkook with his questions. Meanwhile taehyung just pretended that yoongi and Hoseok were not giving him looks and casually checked on his nails.

"Don't act as if you don't feel our eyes on you, taehyung",yoongi grumbled and rolled his eyes at the bewildered look the other gave him.

"Don't you have your eyes on Jimin? Are you trying to cheat on him-

"I won't hesitate to punch you and break your jaw", He grumbled and before the matter could go out of hands, Hoseok jumped into the conversation.

"Hyung- please~ I just woke up and I really don't want to see you torn into pieces",he muttered as he yawned but yelped when yoongi kicked him.

"Even after that one fight we had, you're still doubting my fighting skills,huh? You literally begged me for your life",yoongi grumbled, totally ignoring Hoseok's mumbles.

"That's because it's me. There's a major difference between me and taehyung, hyung", Hoseok muttered under his breath which of course the duo could hear, while taehyung was controlling his laughter, yoongi just turned his attention towards taehyung.

"I can clearly see that something's wrong, taehyung. What happened? Why does Kookie look like he cried for so long? He's a strong kid and doesn't cry for nothing. And don't think I didn't notice those bruises on your hand ", yoongi deadpanned, indirectly telling him that he won't accept any lies but taehyung still hesitated. He doesn't even know whether jungkook wanted to tell them or not.

"We're worried for both of you,tae.", yoongi's tender voice brought him out of his thoughts and though he was still hesitant, the caring gaze of the older male urged him to spill the tea which he did. He started narrating everything that happened and to say that the 2 older males were in rage was an understatement.

"I didn't let that fucker to even touch koo! I twisted his hand and gave a massive ultra punch on his face! I even felt a few of his bones crush in his hand when I twisted it, you know?", taehyung had that innocent proud look on his face and both Yoongi and Hoseok were really stunned to see this side of their boss. He was really childlike, contrary to what he was saying but they instantly felt the huge urge to protect the younger no matter what, just like how they felt for the rest of their friends.

"You did great, tae! That bastard would never think with his dick anytime sooner!",yoongi patted his shoulder and taehyung gave him a wide boxy smile in return which instantly warmed their hearts.

"Yeah!", taehyung overjoyed.

"But can I ask you something?",yoongi looked at Hoseok who nodded his head understandingly and silently asked him to continue as he could clearly sense what the older was trying to ask as the same thing was running in the rest of their friends' minds too.

"Sure, hyung", taehyung answered with questioning eyes.

"Do you, by any chance, have feelings for kookie? As in romantically?",yoongi asked straightforwardly, not wanting to beat around the bush.

"H-huh?",to say that taehyung was surprised by the sudden question was an understatement. He didn't, not even in his wildest dreams expect such a question. He thought that he was really subtle with his feelings but by the looks of it it doesn't seem so.