30

After a few minutes of just basking in each other's embrace, they pulled away and the first thing taehyung saw was a very much blushing jungkook but like the gentleman he is, didn't question it.

"So, what's your plan for the day, jungkook?",he asked, which brought jungkook's attention back to him, who was busy looking at the dust on his shoes, feeling it more interesting than anything.

"Huh? Oh! Hyungs planned for a sleepover,Mr.Kim-

"Taehyung", taehyung interrupted, confusing the other male in the process.

"Huh?"

"Call me taehyung, Jungkook. We're already friends so drop the formalities'',he said more clearly and to say that jungkook was surprised was an understatement. His boss, or more like his cold poker-faced boss who seemed to despise him recently, is asking him to call him by his name? How do you expect the poor boy to react? He of course looked flabbergasted and eyed the other with his wide Bambi eyes which brought a small smile on the said male's face which of course he tried masking it with a cough.

"I think you must put your eyes at ease now, jungkook. I'm afraid that it may roll out of the socket",and jungkook just blinked.

"So you were saying?",he asked and chuckled at his assistant or should I say his now love interest's adorable reaction.

"This boy is just so adorable no matter what he does",he chuckled and looked at the other who just regained his composure from the initial shock.

"Uh...Um... what I was trying to say was, hyungs planned for a sleepover and wanted you to join. So can you join us ... ?", He intentionally avoided calling him anything for obvious reasons! He can't call his boss by his name all of a sudden for god's sake! What if he's just pulling a prank to fire him from his job?

"Sure I'll join you guys. Wait for me in the evening when you leave. We'll go there together",he said and stood up without waiting for a reply.

"Huh? Ok-

"Where's the sleepover by the way", taehyung asked as he slowly walked towards his desk.

"At my apartment", taehyung just smiled at the reply before looking back at his assistant who was now standing near the couch.

"I can clearly see what you're doing there, jungkook. Call me taehyung or I'm firing you from your job", though playfulness was evident in his voice, can jungkook really trust it? His boss is a devil in disguise and most importantly, that man is absolutely unpredictable.

"But it seems like either way I'm going to lose my precious job😭 ", jungkook cried internally as he looked back at his boss who was already looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"The-", He cleared his throat and inhaled how much ever oxygen he could and "thesleepoverisatmyapartmentandwecangotogetherintheevening, taehyungssi! Nowifyou'llexcuseme! "( A/N-The sleepover is at my apartment and we can go together in the evening, taehyung ssi. Now if you'll excuse me),He literally said in one go, surprising taehyung in process before rushing out with the red tint on his cheeks, which was more than prominent now and from the looks of it, if jungkook blushed for a second more, it might start bleeding.

"Cute", taehyung chuckled before moving his attention back to his laptop, feeling his brain fully recharged.

"Come sit in the back, jungkook", which was enough for both jungkook and Mr.Hyun,the driver to almost get a mini heart attack because taehyung, the man who has the exact characteristics of an authentic ice prince from god knows when, is all of a sudden asking for his assistant to sit beside him? No person who knows taehyung would believe this even if they were forced to eat shit. But anyways Jungkook meekly went to sit beside taehyung aka his boss who seemed to hate him until this afternoon.