17

"Ahem... I'm still here", Namjoon said as he smirked a little, making taehyung come out of whatever daze he was in.

"So what?", taehyung came back to his usual bitch face which made namjoon roll his eyes at him instantly.

"Rude, but whatever. But tae, did you notice Ms.Bae ogling at jungkook ssi? I think she's interested in him!", namjoon exclaimed, subtly trying to test the waters. Truthfully speaking,he had been noticing the strange facial expressions of taehyung from the beginning of the meeting till now and if those expressions don't come under jealousy then just someone better change the synonym of jealousy in the Oxford dictionary!

"Yes I did.", taehyung replied in between his gritted teeth and rolled his eyes before muttering a small 'whatever' and turned towards his laptop to divert himself. He himself didn't know why he was feeling angry at it but man! He was beyond angry at this point.

"I've known Ms.Bae for at least a year or 2 by now but I've never seen her like this,tae. I mean, I've never heard something like this about her and trust me when I say this",he exclaimed and taehyung just wanted to throw his hyung out of his cabin then and there.

"You're overreacting like always, hyung. I don't have anything to do with this in the first place and moreover I have a lot of work to do so please",he rolled his eyes.

"And also, if you've done lazing around, check this file for me",he said as he passed the project file to namjoon.

"What do you expect me to check in this,tae?",he asked and scowled slightly as he was really in the mood of making the younger male to realise his prominent jealousy and maybe if he was lucky enough, he could make him realise something more than that? The least he wished to do was to kindle some sort of friendship between the CEO and his assistant and he has framed that as his short time goal at the moment and took an oath mentally to work for that in full stretch.

"I know that you don't have any knowledge about the project stuff, hyung. Just go through the legal side",he stated nonchalantly.

"Hey dude! Don't underestimate my 148 iq!?", namjoon screeched but opened the file pronto when he saw the younger male looking at him with a raised eyebrow. But before he could get any taunting reply from the said male, the door was knocked twice before the sweet voice of jungkook was heard.

"Mr.kim",they heard which instantly made taehyung forget everything about their former conversation.

"Come in, Jeon",he called and seconds later, jungkook entered with a small smile.

"What now,Jeon? You just left here like 5 minutes ago?",he asked while namjoon was busy rolling his eyes at him.

"As if he doesn't like jungkook ssi being here right now",he grumbled internally as he looked at taehyung who was 'glaring' at his assistant. 

"It's already lunch time,Mr.Kim.", with that said taehyung immediately stood up with his mobile in his hand.

"Wait! Am I missing something?",to say namjoon was confused to the core was an understatement.

"Jungkook just informed him that it was lunchtime and taehyung instantly stood up with his mobile? What the hell is going on in this office!",he thought as he looked at taehyung, demanding a full-fledged explanation.

"A lot and you're not going to hear anything about that from me. So don't even bother to pester me about that.", taehyung said as he walked towards the door but was stopped by namjoon yet again.

"Rude again but atleast tell me where the f- where you're going!", namjoon wants answers now! Like,right now and if it means he has to enter the tiger's cave,he will, with no hesitation!